How many times can you jack off in a day

battie11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 69 and I still j/o a couple of times a week and when I was young I never counted how often but just enjoyed the moment when it happened A good wank never harmed anyone but its better when a woman does it for you. Don't count how many but get full enjoyment when it happens

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Back when I was a teenager I usually jacked off 5 or 6 times a day.

I think my "best" count for a day was when I was 14 years old and we had a wacking contest at camp. The goal was to be the first to fill our cup with jizz. They were 4 of us in each tent and the cup was 8 ounces. One guy was useless as he only came once and a tiny amount. It took us most of the day but we finally filled the cup. I shot 11 times that day but only dribbles came out at the end. My tent mate Paul was an animal. He shot off like 15 times and each one actaully had some nice volume. It is always the shy quiet types who amaze me.

There was 32 tents that competed and we were the 17th to fill the cup. I remember that a group of 16 year olds were the first to fill their cup and kept on going and filled most of a second cup by the end of the day.

The good old days.

Now I can have sex maybe 5 times aday over 24 hours.

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Was the camp run by petifiles, thats sick.

Back when I was a teenager I usually jacked off 5 or 6 times a day.

I think my "best" count for a day was when I was 14 years old and we had a wacking contest at camp. The goal was to be the first to fill our cup with jizz. They were 4 of us in each tent and the cup was 8 ounces. One guy was useless as he only came once and a tiny amount. It took us most of the day but we finally filled the cup. I shot 11 times that day but only dribbles came out at the end. My tent mate Paul was an animal. He shot off like 15 times and each one actaully had some nice volume. It is always the shy quiet types who amaze me.

There was 32 tents that competed and we were the 17th to fill the cup. I remember that a group of 16 year olds were the first to fill their cup and kept on going and filled most of a second cup by the end of the day.

The good old days.

Now I can have sex maybe 5 times aday over 24 hours.

Last edited:

Equus14

Experimental Member
Media
With cum still coming out?

7 times in a 6 hour period. I probably could do more but I'm usually so sore and tired by then I don't bother to try. Besides after that long and that many times it takes me a couple of days to get over the soreness so probably not a good idea to keep going till my cock is shredded. Know what I mean?

scarletfury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've managed like a maximum of 6 or 7 times in a day... but by the 4th or 5th time I start to not feel so well. Not because my dick is sore, but because I kind of feel nausea.

After about the 3rd or 4th orgasm though, I just have a dry orgasm and I can't cum anymore for a while, especially since in the first couple of times I shoot a lot.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Realistically, if I made it my sole objective for the day, starting early and going late, I would say 5 or 6 times. 3 times happens fairly often, one morning, one noon, and one bedtime.

In my day, I once came 8 times in two and a half hours.

guy961

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys,

My best ever was 7 times when I was a teenager at 16. In my late teens and 20's best 2-3 times a day. in my 30's almost every day, but now @ 47y I am more into quality than quantity. I like edging for 2-3 hours about 2-3 times a week. It is the ultimate thrill. The orgasm are blowminding. You should try it. Anyone into edging

D

deleted401858

i did 13 times after the 7th it started to get really soar, but hey what can i say