how many times can you?

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
that's hot, but i would say not the same since women tend to be multi-orgasmic where men aren't. but still quite impressive, would love to hear more details ;)

last year for her bday i told my g/f and the time that i would give her one orgasm for each year. we started right after work with a few, then went to dinner and had no problem getting her to the promised 31 and even 'threw away' the first 5 once we got closer. i think overall between 5pm and midnight she came 42 times.

Good girl.... she's a keeper!

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
that's hot, but i would say not the same since women tend to be multi-orgasmic where men aren't. but still quite impressive, would love to hear more details ;)

last year for her bday i told my g/f and the time that i would give her one orgasm for each year. we started right after work with a few, then went to dinner and had no problem getting her to the promised 31 and even 'threw away' the first 5 once we got closer. i think overall between 5pm and midnight she came 42 times.

This whole thread is quite ridiculous, but what do you count as an orgasm? Every moan?! :biglaugh:

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PR was 13 X in same day when I was a horny 17 yr old. In college, GF sucked me off 10 X on my birthday. In my 20s never counted how many times I'd ejaculate on the same bone. Those were the days . . .

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I am jerking it I can do maybe 5 max in a day. (It would have to be a REALLY good day) If it's actual sex though I can do maybe 3.

noirman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Trying to see if I could exceed the total of ten one of my buddies claimed, I made it to only seven, and the last load was weak.