How many times do you cum daily (by masturbation and sex)?

How many times?

Votes: 20 3.4%

Votes: 179 30.0%

Votes: 164 27.5%

Votes: 112 18.8%

Votes: 44 7.4%

Votes: 29 4.9%

Votes: 21 3.5%

Votes: 7 1.2%

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • 10? wtf

Votes: 16 2.7%

• Total voters

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
48 and shoot at least once every day. Would like to try edging and just shooting every other day but i always get carried away lol.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
48 and shoot at least once every day. Would like to try edging and just shooting every other day but i always get carried away lol.

Hey, rimmer9:

Great pics, man.
A Really Nice, Big Tool you have there, and something to be proud of. Nice Veining, a great head, and really Nice buns! :rolleyes:

You really should try to learn to Edge without reaching orgasm.
Then the explosive orgasms and the volcanic eruptions that you will get from holding back your shooting, over a period of a day or so, will be well worth it!
Plus the edging feels really great while you're doing it!

I know you wife, and others, will appreciate your new staying power ability!

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't you guys get sore from all this ejaculation ?

If I cum 2 days in a row my balls are killing me ! I'll jerk off once a week, maybe twice at best. I'm 47 and very healthy, and sex is only 2-3 times a month so you'd think I'd have at it more....But the soreness kills me.

Good for you guys !

D

deleted136887

OK. REALY
4/5 times a day? and have 2-28 women a day? I am not as young as I used to be, and the older I get the longer it takes. I'm down to 28.65mS now, but I' still don't have enough time.
Anyway, It's a hard life and some of us have gotta do it.
(so when I realy try, 3 times and then I gotta rest the cock because it gets a ltender)

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I have time I masturbate in the morning before going to work. If not I will stroke it at night. If I have the opportunity to have sex then it will be two or three times for that particular day. On a avg of twice a day.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Usually I have 2 or 3 sessions a day with self and sometimes sex with my gf
But there are days that I don't mas. at all.

BruiserMN

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Masturbation: Sometimes not at all, sometimes twice (morning & evening). On average, about once per day.

Sex: When I'm with a partner, probably twice a day. A round in the morning, and a round before bed.

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
Right now, i'm on the down swing (my own reasons). I'd average, I guess, .5 time a day so like 1 or so a day. I will do my best to not touch it during the week, try to release at least 3 times a day on that Saturday. My new ladyfriend isn't making abstaining from "sexual stimulation of any kind" much easier on me, she's frekin sexy LOL.

lonesome_boy1980

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I got strange news for you.I usually do it once a week and I can do up to 7 times on that special occassion.so I voted for 0...That's why I am horny 24/7But u know why I do so little,Since I am doing the jelq and enlargment exercises, so I don't want a shrinked cock for 2 consecutive days...

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Normal masturbation day for me is 3-4, although I had a "spree" of 11 during one day a couple of months back when my gf was away, but giving me a helping voice over the phone :)

Actual sex sessions: lately a very long 1.
Before I was doing 2-3 per session (the first 2 can be separated by 5-7 minutes rest).
And a couple of marathon days at topped once 7 and once 5 times during many hours (with rests)