How Many Times Do You See This?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Knight, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

Okay guys so I was wondering what more there could be to know about large penises. Then I got to thinking. Are most of the long penises you see thick as well. I mean 80% of men are 6" and under in length, girth about 80% or more also have ~4.8" girth. To me the odds that a man would have BOTH a long AND thick penis are kinda small.

So I was thinking either most long penises are of average girth and those other thick penises are of around average length with a few having both attributes. I hope this made sense. So in your own experience...how often do you come across a large (thick and long) cock?

See coming to LPSG I think most big cocks are long and thick. But statistically I dont think it works out. Would like to know what you guys think.

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    the majority of guys I've known whose dicks are as long or longer than mine have been thinner, a few very much so. but that's just me; it may simply be that I'm especially thick. my first long-term boyfriend's dick was about 8-9" long, but appreciably thicker than mine (we never did actually measure it - strange, considering he's since become one of the country's leading research physicists :p)

3. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    Well based on what I've seen I would think most long ones are average thickness, and that the thicker ones are average length. It is rare to see a penis that long and thick. (maybe I am not looking in the right places) :p Wouldn't it be that long and thick or average and average would be perfect?

4. Donk

Donk New Member

As a straight guy, I don't have direct experience with other penises to compare with. But my own penis is 11" long and "only" a little over 6" girth along most of the shaft (technically my maximum girth is about 7", but that is right at the base, so I think of 6" as my "real" girth). I always thought that was pretty thick (and my partners seemed to agree) until I came to this site and saw many guys reporting 7" or more, often on penises shorter than mine. Basically, I tend to think there will be some degree of correlation, but it can be highly variable. I doubt there are many guys out there with 11" length but less than 5" girth (and, if there are, I pity them, 'cause a penis that long and skinny must look and function kinda strange).

5. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    From my own fairly broad experiences, things tend to USUALLY grow proportionally. People who are 7'0" tall are usually larger-framed, etc. It would make sense that if a penis grows to an exceptional length, it usually would have some extra girth to it. Rarely have I seen a short penis with an extraordinary circumference, or a penis 10" long and thinner than 5.5" or so.

But, hell, I've just been real, REAL lucky. Almost every penis I've had the pleasure of meeting in the flesh has been big, fat, long, perfectly proportioned and overall just a great thing to work with.

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

IMHO, I've seen more long penises than thick ones. I've only seen 2 or 3 that were thicker than 6" in circumference, and that's out of over 2000! I highly doubt MOST of the claims of huge girth made on here, because the pics don't support the claims. I have seen over 100 long (over 7'') penises, which is still about 5%- so I find that in keeping with most professionally collected stats, but there's just no way on earth that there are so many guys with 7+ girths, I don't know how you guys measure!

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

LMAO At Madame Zora. A string or a paper ruler are the best ways to measure girth. I have only seen one (Up close and personal) that was thicker than I am. 6" is pretty damn thick.

8. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

You've seen 2000 erect dicks? Seriously? That would be about one or two different dicks a week for your entire adult life.

9. Kat

Kat Member

10. Imported

Gold Member

NelsonMuntz84: I'm long and thick, but my thickness is the element that is commented upon, not the length.as anyone can see from the 2 pics of it in the members gallary (sorry about the quality, yet again, lol).

I think there is always exceptions to every rule, but I'd agree there must be a kind of structure for want of a better word of in terms of length going with thickness, its hard to imagine a guy being 11" long say and only 4" around for example, now I know that is possible, but I dont think overally common. Maybe too there is a slight preoccuption in regards to length and often thickness isn't even mentioned and therefore we maybe dont get a true idea of how they tie in together.

As for how people should measure thickness, just measure around the middle of the shaft when rock hard, it shouldn't be difficult to do. ;)

11. Imported

Gold Member

NelsonMuntz84:
    I'd agree with that too, I'm a bit smaller than your husband at 7.5" around and I havent seen any which look any bigger than mine, let alone 8" around.

12. Awesum9

Awesum9 New Member

Albums:
    :eyes: Just want to add a first hand observation of long/thick Erect I measure 9.5 long and measure circumference at 7.5 at the center of the shaft. Circumference is that same for the full lenght of the shaft. I have seen many variations of the long thin vs the long thick and that most I have seen are well proportioned. Would like to find out from all Do your testicle match your penis size in aother words the bigger penis the bigger the testicles. My scrotum hangs 7 inches from my crotch and measure 11 inches in circumference at the bottom.
    let's see your comments on the penis size vs testicle size. Please not opinions of statistics from vac pumpers or other artificial size guys. Only interested in the natural penis and testicles

13. whatno

whatno New Member

mhm, that makes the most sense.

14. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Here is a link to a ruler:

RULER

Please print it and use it to correctly measure your girth. It's 10" long so there is plenty of room for all of us. :)

15. Imported

Gold Member

NelsonMuntz84:
    If someone is thicker than 10" then god help them! :D :p

16. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Do I hear an AMEN to that??!

17. madame_zora

Gold Member

You've seen 2000 erect dicks? Seriously? That would be about one or two different dicks a week for your entire adult life.
    [post=294583]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Aloofman, I've posted many times that I worked in a massage parlor for about six months. I would see 5 to 10 erect dicks a day. That helps your odds a bit, no? I also worked in strip clubs for three years, where erect dicks are not a rarity.

18. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Aloofman, maybe you should follow your own advice and "look around a little first".

19. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well, 'Loof and I are old friends, I though he might have remembered.
    *sulks away knowing she's not as memorable as she thought*

20. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Aloofman, I've posted many times that I worked in a massage parlor for about six months. I would see 5 to 10 erect dicks a day. That helps your odds a bit, no? I also worked in strip clubs for three years, where erect dicks are not a rarity.
    [post=294699]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

If I knew, I must have forgotten. Still, guys get that many erections at massage parlors? I've never been to one, so I have no idea. And it must have been a busy place if you alone saw that many. I have been to strip clubs, but I've never seen an erect dick out in the open where people could see it. Maybe I've been to the wrong places. :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted