How many times do you think you've swallowed cum in your whole life?

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Always swallow if I'm going down on a guy... and I'd say a couple thousand times? Whelp I suppose once in awhile I'll get the guy to shoot on my chest or something, cuz that's fun too.
My own... not often at all.

ohlooktomshere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can estimate the volume for you in litres if it would help. :rolleyes:

A lot of times. Hundreds. God. I feel like such a slut now. I've been sexually active a while, never shied away from hooking up and I like giving head. *shrugs*

Jack SSS

Experimental Member
Media
I'm on a bit of a tear lately, after a couple of years of involuntary abstinence.
There's a bookstore nearby that's frequented by factory workers coming off their shifts.
With my newly liberated time, I've spent a couple of hours at the gloryholes every day.
Rarely fewer than 3 loads and often closer to a dozen, with a surprising number of repeats.
So much cum from every size shape and color of hard cock, but never enough.
I've started classifying taste, texture, volume, force of delivery just to help remember them all.
My favorite yesterday was a chunky tapioca mouthful of savory salty chowder shot from a squirt gun.
My least favorite was a watery bitter metallic waterboarding by a huge uncut cum cannon.
I'm not complaining, but it was all I could do to take it all, and several more didn't erase the taste.

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gosh, a fair amount of those whom I've played with.
  • Some go straight into my mouth,
  • some are shot on me (I quite love getting squirted on) and I then get a few licks off my fingers,
  • quite a number have gone up my backside, bare pre '80's or with LTR boyfriends.
  • I eat my own a fair amount of times.
Putting an actual number on these is impossible.

Reactions: brandon38

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been seeing a guy casually for a few months. Last night I sucked him off for the first time. My goal is to take every load he shoots while I'm around either down my throats or up my ass.

Reactions: Zak Bull

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Both other guys and your own.

A 38 year old guy I talked to online said he'd swallowed his long-term boyfriend's almost every day since he was 22, and swallowed his own around 4 times a week since he was 19. We worked that out to be around 5800 for his boyfriend's and 3900 for his own... and when I asked him if he'd gotten used to it by now, he said "sometimes" lol.

So, what do you think your numbers could be? (definitely higher than mine :))

Once, and that was enough! Can't stand the stuff.... however, cum all over my chest & belly and we can have slippery fun! :)

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When with a guy I'm hot for it is my pleasure and duty to swallow his load. Somehow I believe most men want their load swallowed. I've been lucky in that a lot of the lovers I have had swallowed mine. Intense attraction makes me eager and hungry for a guy's load. When I'm that attracted I'm at loss if I can't swallow his.