How many times do you use your razor?

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After many years with an electric razor, I've switched back to using good ol' shaving cream and razor blades. With my suit and tie job behind me, I can let the stubble grow out for a few days. My face feels sooooo much better. A razor and shaving cream is much better at handling a 4-5 day growth for me than an electric - especially after a shower.

Anyway . . . I was curious how often other guys re-use their disposable razors. Or ladies, too . . they have bits and parts that can be shaved. :)~

I usually use them 3 or 4 times. They still seem effective at that point but I ditch them anyway. Does anyone keep using them until they start skipping and scratching? o_O

FWIW, I've found the 10 pack Gilettes (twin blades) to be as effective as the more expensive ones.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been using the same one for around a year. Some of the strip is still blue (they say to change it when it turns white).

Of course I only use the razor to tidy up the edges of my stubble and occassionally to shave part of my shaft where the hairs grow.

FYI I use a Mach 3 razor, not those disposable orange Bic ones.

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use the Fusion - I can't remember how long it is between changes, a can guess maybe 2 months or so. The battery lasts at least a year.... only downside is they are a bit expensive - I wouldn't use anything else, its just great.