How many times you have been deepthroated?

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A big fat 0. Halfway down is about the furthest so far. Granted, I haven't hooked up with the most experienced of girls, and I think going down really far would be off-putting if you didn't know how to handle it and were afraid of throwing up. Still, this is one thing I'm really missing and need to feel before I die.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only been deepthroated once and it was by a girl who had no gag reflex. It felt soooooooo good... after several girlfriends tried to deepthroat me without success I realized how rare of a talent it is.
That's what I forgot to mention; the fact I have no gag reflex. :wink:

We really need to hang out...
I have been telling you this for almost a year now. :wink::smile:

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A big fat 0. Halfway down is about the furthest so far. Granted, I haven't hooked up with the most experienced of girls, and I think going down really far would be off-putting if you didn't know how to handle it and were afraid of throwing up. Still, this is one thing I'm really missing and need to feel before I die.

Heh, though I am sure you're serious I found that funny.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fortunately I am an average size and so it's possible to always be deepthroated. Being deepthroated is one of the most wonderful feelings
in the world.

I have absolutely no gag reflex, so usually when I deepthroat, for me it's
possible up to 6-3/4 to 7 x 5 to 5-1/2. If the bend is right, maybe more.

I have a throat "G" spot which can give great pleasure. Does anyone else have a throat "G" spot?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fortunately I am an average size and so it's possible to always be deepthroated. Being deepthroated is one of the most wonderful feelings
in the world.

I have absolutely no gag reflex, so usually when I deepthroat, for me it's
possible up to 6-3/4 to 7 x 5 to 5-1/2. If the bend is right, maybe more.

I have a throat "G" spot which can give great pleasure. Does anyone else have a throat "G" spot?

Whats your address? :rolleyes:

toadstool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have an average thick penis too and i love to be deepthroated as well know what you mean about g spot

RogersPkBi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you guys just need to relax, close your eyes if necessary, and let one of us men do the job for you!

Hefty

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Very, very rarely have I been deepthroated. I'm very thick, apart from being very long. The girth seems to make it extremely difficult, especially for women. A couple of men have managed it, but in some cases I've had scratch marks on my cock afterwards from sharp molars.

On the other hand, some size queen guys like to be mouth-fucked extremely hard. I remember one guy who wanted me to bang his throat without any restraint whatsoever - he loved it, but he couldn't speak for four days afterwards, he told me later. I guess it's whatever rocks your boat... (And no, I'm far from being a sadist, it's just what he wanted and it made me horny seeing him in ecstasy.)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:wtf1: I have never heard of a throat G Spot and I have been sucking dick for over 20 years! You need to explain yourself.

Very, very rarely have I been deepthroated. I'm very thick, apart from being very long. The girth seems to make it extremely difficult, especially for women. A couple of men have managed it, but in some cases I've had scratch marks on my cock afterwards from sharp molars. It's your girth; and since women usually have smaller mouths it makes sense that they might have more difficulty than a man. :redface:

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Twice.... once in college by a black girl. She choked and then puked all over my stomach in a very drunken experience...
Second was a guy in the Navy in 2003. He was bigger than me, about 9 inches, and could suck like noone else has since. I actually came down his throat, he never even tasted my cum. Very hot... I miss him...

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never, my wife can only get about the first 2.5" into her mouth but she works wonders and I cum easily. At 6.25" girth I am probably too thick and being fairly straight and hard enough so that it doesn't bend are also problems.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
boy, are the ladies that bad in the straight world that cannot dt a average cock of 7inches? I sometimes gag on a cock that is 11 inches so 7 inches is hardly any work.

I think the ladies dont try very hard it would appear or dont and they do the best they can for their men in their lives.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:wtf1: I have never heard of a throat G Spot and I have been sucking dick for over 20 years! You need to explain yourself.

Very, very rarely have I been deepthroated. I'm very thick, apart from being very long. The girth seems to make it extremely difficult, especially for women. A couple of men have managed it, but in some cases I've had scratch marks on my cock afterwards from sharp molars. It's your girth; and since women usually have smaller mouths it makes sense that they might have more difficulty than a man. :redface:

smaller mouths than men???? maybe when it comes to sucking cock however when they start screaming at you, you would think they have mouths like the holland tunnel...lol