How many times you have been deepthroated?

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've never been deep throated by a girl, I've had whites and asians, but I've been many many times deep throated by white men, and a latino, and i vaguely remember a black dude. Not all of them were as comfortable as this one white guy who deep throats everybody at the sex cinema, and he's got a big dick too!

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh Lord! This is how rumors get started. :redface::mad::frown1: I maintain that the race of the woman has little to nothing to do with ones ability to deepthroat.

Just how many nationalities or races have given you head?

I can comfortably deepthroat 7 inches. :redface: I have done 8" with work but it wasn't quite as pleasurable for me as he was quite thick too.
how? my throat hurts for days when I take the hunter very deep in my throat.
Is it dangerous or will the throat eventually stretch.Should I keep trying or take it easy?
Is this post understandable? if not I'll try to fix it.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
boy, are the ladies that bad in the straight world that cannot dt a average cock of 7inches? I sometimes gag on a cock that is 11 inches so 7 inches is hardly any work.

I think the ladies dont try very hard it would appear or dont and they do the best they can for their men in their lives.
that may be a bit of an over generalization. I have tried very hard and some just don't fit.
I actually had an injury from showing off to much on a guy who was pretty large. It cost me 6K in dental bills from the TMJ. I strained the TMJ and that was a mistake. The body can only take so much.
Maybe men's throats are bigger can accommodate large cocks easier than a woman?

Favre99

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first wife was the only woman I've ever been with that would do it. When I married her I was 19 and she was 36. That's probably why I married her. She was also the best fuck I've ever had right up to this day.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Been DT'd by 2 fm's and 4 m's. Not a giant but 8x6.25 inches. They said it had more to do with the girth than the length and a slight curve to the left made it more difficult also.

BigNole

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the answer to the straight guys is: Let a gay guy do it for you, they know how it feels and know how to do it. Now I know there are plenty of women that can, but gay men have more experience at it, and generally have bigger mouths than the ladies and just LOVE cocksucking. And I find doing it is really hot and the gag reflex is not a problem anymore. Nothing better than going all the way to the pubes. :tongue:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my first college girlfriend could take me pretty deep, and messed around with a friend once with no gag reflex who took the whole thing and that was damned impressive! most of the girls who've gone down on me, though, can only fit about half of it in their mouths...and a few can't get much more than the head. not that i'm complaining, mind you. lol!

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
3 times, twice by one girl, once by another. im 8.75 no bullshit and one of the girls even deepthroated it while i was cumming, and this girl was a virgin! i was shocked...nothing has yet to top that experience..o and they were both white