How many times you have been deepthroated?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Everyone,
I am about 7 inches and I have only been deepthroated 3 times and it was always a Afro-American girl. Most other girls just take about half of my penis.
Guys? Hung guys over 7 inches, how many times have you been deepthroated and what was the race of the person?
No woman has been able to take all 7 inches (yet), most likely due to my 6 inch girth. A few have been able to get down to the 5-6 inch range, which feels great! My wife is one of those women who can go fairly deep, so maybe someday she will surprise me! :D

Race? Every woman I've been with belongs to the Human Race. I've yet to encounter any other humanoid races here on Earth, sorry. o_O

Reactions: temptotalk

Freddie36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey Everyone,

I am about 7 inches and I have only been deepthroated 3 times and it was always a Afro-American girl. Most other girls just take about half of my penis.

Laidies? What is the most inches you can deepthroat?

Guys? Hung guys over 7 inches, how many times have you been deepthroated and what was the race of the person?

"Deepthroating is a sexual act in fellatio, in which the whole erect penis, down to the base, is taken into the mouth and throat of another person. Some people derive greater sexual pleasure from this act, since the penis can be stimulated by the mouth, tongue and throat of their partner."
-----

I am a white guy and I have deepthroated a 10inches guy . Both white

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Everyone,

Laidies? What is the most inches you can deepthroat?

"Deepthroating is a sexual act in fellatio, in which the whole erect penis, down to the base, is taken into the mouth and throat of another person. Some people derive greater sexual pleasure from this act, since the penis can be stimulated by the mouth, tongue and throat of their partner."

Not long, but a bit thick. Have never been fully throated. I have felt the head get mostly in the throat, a few times. When I am not rock hard, it slides in the throat more easily, but I've never been balls deep in face.

Although, irrelevant, I have only been with Caucasians.

When I was young I sucked a cock (estimate it was 7x5). I've also tried various objects in the house and my gf's 6x5 dildo out of curiosity. I gag easily and have never been remotely close to throating any of these examples. I am amazed when my gf gets any of my cock in her throat, because it is so difficult for me. Hell, I gag when I brush my teeth.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Twice. And both times were on a lark. The "i just want to see if i can" kind. Neither enjoyed it and promptly giggled as if to say...ah nope not trying that again. lol

tasty9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who knows? I've gotten head from hundreds of guys, and around 10% could get it down all the way for at least a moment. Maybe a few dozen could take it all and keep it down without gagging, and a handful who could really handle a serious throat fucking.

The question of race and deep throat ability is pretty ridiculous. I haven't noticed any variation in ability among what we call races, which makes sense, because the only real difference is skin color. I have noticed that big/tall guys do have bigger throats so bigger guys can usually handle it better. Hung guys don't necessarily give better deep throat, though they do seem to know how to handle a big cock better in general.

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never. It is a huge fantasy of mine. I have been with several girls that knew I was hung and joked that they could, and nope. I also think it is a combo of length/girth/left curve.

I have been trying to train my wife but she can't get more than 3/4 down for but a second and the teeth clench.