How Many Tries Did It Take You?

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's the thing...the first time I had sex with my wife was actually our 5th try. Yes...FIFTH! The first FOUR tries ended with her crying about not being able to get me inside her. Now, I'm not carrying a real club down there, but I'm pretty big compared to most (7.5" long, 6.3" around), and she'd never had anything like it (I was her 3rd man). I just couldn't get IN! We'd try, and try, and try, until I was just spent and flaccid, unable to go on. Now, this was over a year ago, and we're right as rain now (although I still have to work her up pretty good first...I'm a "cunning linguist"). Any one else have an issue like this?

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lemont77
I know where you're coming from man.
However, my ex-wife never got use to me.
I caused her to have a few female problems.
She said I was being sexually abusive with her in bed and too large for her.
She divorced on these grounds. The court proceedings in were very intrusive and embrassing for me (with her white female lawery & a white female judge).
Among her statements against me, she said my penis was very massive and long,and it hurt her so bad, the way I would hold her down, and shove it in.
She said she felt I was raping her every night; and I used my penis like a weapon to punish her and she was scared of me.
She also presented the hospital's records for rectum surgery she had after a time being drunk, I forced and tried anal sex with her.
The judge through the books at me with counseling and/or jail time.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holy fucking shit! Jail time for having a big dick? That's criminal, son! I'm not on the level of "Abuse by Penis" like you, and to be honest, I'm glad! My wife and I have already agreed the backdoor is off limits. Thanks for responding!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess you could say almost 33 years and still trying, early on we had intercourse but it took me awhile to understand that it was painful for her and we spent years trying to find out what her problem was, not once in all those years did a doctor ask her if I was overly endowed. We didn't know. After finding out that 6+" of girth was the problem she has been dilating for about a year and a half, unfortunately if she misses a couple of days because she is sick or traveling she is almost back to zero. When she has been conscientious about dilating I can just get the head in, if I try another 1/4" she complains about the pain, saying that it hurts. One morning she presented her ass and told me she had been dilating her ass as well, we can have anal sex, she dilates immediately prior to anal sex and with lots of lube and patience she can relax enough to enjoy anal sex, she uses a vibrator on her clit while I am thrusting and has a "different" kind of orgasm that she thinks is g-spot related.

tackyoneagd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it took me and my girlfriend 5 trys untill we got any penatration and even to this date its pretty painfull and she complains about soreness after every session

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lemont77
I know where you're coming from man.
However, my ex-wife never got use to me.
I caused her to have a few female problems.
She said I was being sexually abusive with her in bed and too large for her.
She divorced on these grounds. The court proceedings in were very intrusive and embrassing for me (with her white female lawery & a white female judge).
Among her statements against me, she said my penis was very massive and long,and it hurt her so bad, the way I would hold her down, and shove it in.
She said she felt I was raping her every night; and I used my penis like a weapon to punish her and she was scared of me.
She also presented the hospital's records for rectum surgery she had after a time being drunk, I forced and tried anal sex with her.
The judge through the books at me with counseling and/or jail time.

I'm sorry but you live in fantasy land. That would never happen. And your pic...I've seen better (fakes).

Anyway usually it takes a few tries.

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
I didn't count how many times it took, but wife and I were on the 3rd, maybe 4th day of trying on our honeymoon before we sucessfully had intercourse. The whole episode was very trying & stressful. I was her first, and size aside, I think she thought the first time would be easier. I'd try to slow things down and work up to it, but she had more of a "just put it in already" attitude, which of course didn't work very well.

Everything's great now and she loves my size, but I would not want to go through that again.

B_tuzzy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
current girl is still not used to if i try to put it all the way in, its been a month and a half and we have sex quite frequently. she seems to like pain though cause when i dont put in so deep she says to make it hurt????:eek: i think i got a freak on my hands.

Bisexual_Curious

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It took four times before I was able to get completely into my wife. First time I barely got the head of my penis inside. Second time, almost one inch past the head went in, but to a lot of work to get that far inside. Third time of intercourse, got over six inches inside, and finally, on the fourth time on our honeymoon night, got all 7 & 3/4 length into her. We were both virgins to the opposite sex. I've lost a little length now, only 7½ when most aroused, but still about 6.0 around the thickest part of the penile head.

D

deleted136887

It took four times before I was able to get completely into my wife. First time I barely got the head of my penis inside. Second time, almost one inch past the head went in, but to a lot of work to get that far inside. Third time of intercourse, got over six inches inside, and finally, on the fourth time on our honeymoon night, got all 7 & 3/4 length into her. We were both virgins to the opposite sex. I've lost a little length now, only 7½ when most aroused, but still about 6.0 around the thickest part of the penile head.

this probably says more about me than the Zombie-killer thread Resurrection we have here.
And of course, as we all know, Zombies are absolutely blessed/cursed with huge phallus( Zombies don't have cock they have Phallus) and of course it is bigger than yours or mine.
And equally zombie like no photos exist, the wive/girl fiend was taken completely by surprise by these killer cocks. They never had an inkling how well endowed the future husbands were/are). Oh the Victorian days of innocence.
I long for the days when a girl told me it was too big......
'Alas now I have to pay Thai women to tell me that.
It's NEVER too big.
:cool:

mandylover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was on about day 4 of the honeymoon, so maybe the 6th or 8th try. I had gotten the head in but that was the first time we got most of the shaft in. Better lube would have made a BIG difference......we were both pretty clueless back then.