How Many Uk Guys Cut As Adults?

CJF88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys,

I’ve probably said this before - However like all things covid has stopped me in my tracks. I’m a 32 year old single gay guy from Cornwall in England. I have had many issues over the years with my foreskin, problems during & after sex. Splitting, ripping, tearing, bleeding, generally being far too much of it & it getting in the way.

I visited the doctor at first who suggested some cream & if that didn’t work then to go for a circumcision. I tried the cream & all sorts of other things but it didn’t work. A few months later I went back to the doctor & he then referred me to the urologist to be circumcised. I missed the appointment due to work & because at the time my penis was okay I didn’t worry about it.

However, I’ve since started having these issues again so I think that it’s really time to go back & get it sorted for good.

I have a few mates that are cut, all around my age - One had it done during childhood around age 7, a couple in their teens & another at 19. All of which are more than happy with the results & find things generally better than they were before.

They all say that they feel more masculine because their head is exposed permanently & also that they find their cocks more attractive as a result as do others (apparently). One says that he’s felt very a slight loss in sensitivity, but it’s only marginal & much prefers being cut because the benefits are far greater than the downfalls.

These guys are all the same age as me - 32, so for me personally I have no issues with be circumcised myself. Obviously I’m worried that things may not turn out so well, but I’m hoping that really I’ve got nothing to worry about at all.

If I’m honest I wish that I’d never of missed that appointment years ago, & that I’d was a cut guy by now with a cock that isn’t troublesome. Personally I guys that are cut are more attractive that ones that aren’t, just my personal view.

Any similar experiences or advice? Would be great to chat to other guys that were cut as adults or also going or gone through something similar.

dunk89

Loved Member
Media
I had pretty much the same issues as you with tight foreskin and tearing. I advised about circumcision in my late teens and again early 20's but I was too worried abut going through with it. Am also in the UK.

I finally had it done in my late 20's. It really has improved my sex life and I can have sex much more confidently and all the issues with the foreskin have gone away. From that perspective its great and I would recommend it. However... the penis head is alot less sensitive. There is quite alot more work and time needed to orgasm from my own hand. The biggest difference for me is the "quick wanks" are a thing of the past, no matter if I am very horny, it takes the full say 30 mins or so to cum. The way I would describe it is that you dont have they touch sensitive feeling on the penis head, its dulled down. In my case the tight foreskin added to my sensations, the extra feeling. It was good but only because I knew how to use it (pleasure vs pain), again it was a big problem with partners.

Swings and roundabouts. For partners and sex its has really worked out, for solo play - its a tougher situation. Just need to decide what is more the priority. Overall I think I am happy with my choice. From time to time I have days when maybe I feel regret but that is more with solo play and having some frustration (time/effort/no cum).

Unfortunately to make things even more complicated not every circumcision is the same so it makes it even harder to draw comparisons. My skin is quite tight and immobile which probably impacts my solo play issues, but thats not so say your outcome would be the same.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd say it sounds like something you need to consider very seriously to solve those problems. You say you have no issues with being circumcised, and wish you'd not missed that appointment years ago, so that's more than half the battle. If possible, go to a private clinic, as that way you will get more say over what style of circ you get - also they use local anaesthetic, whereas the NHS uses a general, which seems like overkill.

I'd agree with your mates about feeling more masculine because the head is exposed permanently and that they find their cocks more attractive as a result! That was why I got circumcised - simply because of a preference for a bare head. I've not found much difference, but I did keep my foreskin pulled back for many years beforehand. I can still 'whack one out' very quickly (under 5 mins) but I can also last much longer if I want to.

Feel free to PM.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I had pretty much the same issues as you with tight foreskin and tearing. I advised about circumcision in my late teens and again early 20's but I was too worried abut going through with it. Am also in the UK.

Very similar to you both. In my early 20s I had the same problem, which was both depressing and debilitating. It played hell with my sex life - my partner worked away, generally 4 days on, 4 days off or 5 days on, 3 days off shifts - so when I was on my own, even a good, vigorous wank was something that I had to be very careful about.

I spent a couple of years very seriously thinking about pursuing the circumcision path. However, by the time that I was 25/26, the problem went away. I don't think that I recall it ever happening again since, it possibly has once or twice - but I don't remember.

I've always enjoyed my foreskin and the sensitivity of my knob. It's still a fraction tight, especially on the rim of the knob, so sometimes a "quick wank" can be a bit quicker than I planned. I'm pleased now that I didn't go further with surgery but, if I'd had to endure more than a couple of years of foreskin tears, discomfort and inconvenience, then I think that I would definitely have followed that route.

This is not to dissuade you (CJF88) from moving forward with your plans, just to offer another perspective. If you've gone for ten years in discomfort, then I think that I would be at the same point as you (or even past it!).

Best of luck, whatever you do.

KlarkHung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I got circumcised a year ago aged 30. It’s been a journey but I’m now so happy with it, if anyone has any questions please let me know. I got it done due to a short frenulum and the surgeon advised against just the frenulum removal surgery due to other issues with the foreskin, it is different but in a good way!

93jord

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I got circumcised a year ago aged 30. It’s been a journey but I’m now so happy with it, if anyone has any questions please let me know. I got it done due to a short frenulum and the surgeon advised against just the frenulum removal surgery due to other issues with the foreskin, it is different but in a good way!
Hey could you DM me please? I'd like to chat if it's OK

Reactions: JaygoM

CJF88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you, would be great to talk

Reactions: Summer of 1973

CJF88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Thank you, would be great to talk

DmitryX

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was cut 23 months ago at aged 27. I had long thick frenulum, CI-6 foreskin and no issue about. The main reason I got circumcised was because my ex fiancée is Jewish and she *wanted me to undergo circumcision. Personally, I like how it look now compare before (now CI-2 when soft), but I wish the surgeon not only trim my frenulum but remove all of it.

Attachments

JaygoM

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was cut 23 months ago at aged 27. I had long thick frenulum, CI-6 foreskin and no issue about. The main reason I got circumcised was because my ex fiancée is Jewish and she *wanted me to undergo circumcision. Personally, I like how it look now compare before (now CI-2 when soft), but I wish the surgeon not only trim my frenulum but remove all of it.
Beautiful

Reactions: DmitryX

ukboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was cut seven years ago and haven’t regretted it for a minute, slight loss of sensitivity but it was too sensitive before, now it is perfect. I am glad to have experienced both but much prefer being cut.

I would advise going for a high cut and paying extra for glue rather than stitches. It heels much faster and gives a neater result.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was cut seven years ago and haven’t regretted it for a minute, slight loss of sensitivity but it was too sensitive before, now it is perfect. I am glad to have experienced both but much prefer being cut.

I would advise going for a high cut and paying extra for glue rather than stitches. It heels much faster and gives a neater result.

I agree with all of this - well, not the sensittivity bit, as mine was already used to being uncovered!

Reactions: DrayYoss

karlosav

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My story was fairly similar in that I had some minor foreskin issues and then one major one after some rough sex without lube. As the foreskin healed, the scar tissue shrunk the skin and I had no choice but to get circumcised at 23.

The good is that there are fewer problems now, and that I can enjoy sex fully without risk of injury and such. It is also a relief that the issue is solved, and I do feel at least resigned to it.

The bad side is that the loss of sensitivity was significant and you do have to adjust to a lot of things feeling different. I find it much harder to cum from a blow job or penetrative sex than I used to and have to adjust to doing a lot of sexual things differently. That's not necessarily bad, but some things are simply less enjoyable, and there isn't really a trade off of any things being more enjoyable. I can perhaps fuck longer and harder, but whether thats a positive or not is subjective. The other negative is the need to moisturise and use lube to stop dry skin, which was never a problem when I had a foreskin.

One weird thing is that I really love playing with other guys foreskins. It's like finding a toy that I used to have and getting to play with it.

I did get mine done on the NHS and didn't have a general anaesthetic. They did try and push it but I insisted. Didn't have much say in type, but as I was overweight, they have to leave some room anyway.

Just as an FYI, my recovery journey was awful. Split the stitches with night time erections, and there was a little bit of infection but not serious. But the pain and the blue balls were rough. That being said, I'm in my 30s now and can't help but think it wouldn't be as bad given there are fewer hormones than in my 20s.

Reactions: JaygoM