How many wish they were having sex now

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is an automatic reply message, the party you have reached is having sex at the moment. Your message will be answered in the order that it was received. Thank you. beeeeeep.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Count me in.

I am willing to have sex at the drop of a hat...O.K. the drop of anything...O.K. nothing realling has to drop and I am willing and wanting.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an automatic reply message, the party you have reached is having sex at the moment. Your message will be answered in the order that it was received. Thank you. beeeeeep.

DAMN! Somebody beat me to you!:mad:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how many wish they were having whoopee right now.Or have you already:biggrin1:,i wish i was but hey i guess its another nite with the hand.:eek:

Really, Thickhead, that answer is kind of obvious don't you think?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Had quite a bit of sex today...face-fucking after breakfast, ass fucking later in the morning, vaginal fucking in the late afternoon (after another shower, of course), will definitely be sucking his cock some more before bed, and probably going to sleep with it in my mouth. Pure bliss...

Ah, I love this man....and don't worry, I know exactly how fortunate I am. :wink::biggrin1:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Had quite a bit of sex today...face-fucking after breakfast, ass fucking later in the morning, vaginal fucking in the late afternoon (after another shower, of course), will definitely be sucking his cock some more before bed, and probably going to sleep with it in my mouth. Pure bliss...

Ah, I love this man....and don't worry, I know exactly how fortunate I am. :wink::biggrin1:

Are there any posts you make which don't get mens' blood pumping? :eek::tongue:

Xavyon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
how many wish they were having whoopee right now.Or have you already:biggrin1:,i wish i was but hey i guess its another nite with the hand.:eek:

Well...hell yeah i wish i was gettin' my freak on 2nite...tho i got mine last nite...knee deep N pussy...WAS GREAT...!!!!!!!!!!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I actually have had sex since my last post on this thread, but that was about 3 weeks ago! Seems like forever...

And of course I wish I was having it now!