How many woman enjoy swallowing sperm and how many just do it to please the man?

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol speak for yourself xD
This beautiful man wants a beautiful woman who doesn't want to have children ever (nor does she have any)

Well, that leaves more women for me then. I am actually proud that you have recognized that you do not want children, though I'm not sure of the reasons, as far too many people in this world who have absolutely no business with ever having them. There are way too many shitty parents out there with unwanted children or simply can't provide the child with a healthy and nurturing upbringing that will prepare them to be well to do adults.

ladygaga1977

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Beautiful women should be reproducing with beautiful men and have beautiful children, that will never happen if you only swallow lol.
that is right ahahaha.....but i do not have any plans of having children so i can keep on swallowing and swallowing ahahaha

zwanzig+x

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first girlfriend loves to swallow the cum. It was fantastic for me. Also she deepthroats me sometimes.

My second one, likes to feel me come in her mouth, but she did not like the cum itself in her mouth. Her blow jobs were absolute perfect, but no deep throat.

Now I am a single. So no one sucks me. Unfortunately...

If you are a women and you need practice, just feel free to contact me...