How many woman enjoy swallowing sperm and how many just do it to please the man?

smallpete

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've always been a swallower! Never understood what the big deal was? It doesn't taste bad or anything? I quite enjoy doing it! Plus the act itself is pretty hot! Guys love it. It's like my little treat at the end :).[/QUOTvisE]
vis btw! :eek:)
I've always been a swallower! Never understood what the big deal was? It doesn't taste bad or anything? I quite enjoy doing it! Plus the act itself is pretty hot! Guys love it. It's like my little treat at the end :).
Personally speaking as a guy the taste is lovely lol it's pete52 from the vis btw x

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If i was a guy and the woman 'spat' my cum out, i would probably be insulted. It would be like a guy saying he isnt going down because he doesn't like the way you taste.

And if i don't like a guy enough to swallow, then i shouldn't be sucking his cock anyway

Mrs.Fireanimal

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@ladygaga1977 Any suggestions on diet to make it taste the best?
Ive recently heard drinking pineapple juice is the best for flavor. Other people have already mentioned fruit, must b some truth to it all.

LadyJesseQuinn

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's impolite to spit =)

for real though, I'm so down for it, esp with my dude cuz even after all these years he's so pleased by it. he grew up in a place where chicas with brought-upsy may have done it, but certainly didn't talk about it, or even admit it. so yeah, a lot of socially-imposed hang-ups, think it's hotter for him cuz I can't really relate to all that.

and pineapple ftw. seriously

@ladygaga1977 Any suggestions on diet to make it taste the best?

Vegan. high fruit content, fresh whole foods - not all the trendy processed/packaged stuff. You might achieve similar results if you eliminate dairy and red meat. But I'm speaking from experience going the whole way. First time my wife got a taste of my cum after going vegan (it had been a few weeks, maybe) she immediately commented that it tasted "a lot better, sweeter". I have noticed it, too. Fairly dramatic, actually.
You eat good, healthy food - you taste good. simple as that.

jaap_stam

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Vegan. high fruit content, fresh whole foods - not all the trendy processed/packaged stuff. You might achieve similar results if you eliminate dairy and red meat. But I'm speaking from experience going the whole way. First time my wife got a taste of my cum after going vegan (it had been a few weeks, maybe) she immediately commented that it tasted "a lot better, sweeter". I have noticed it, too. Fairly dramatic, actually.
You eat good, healthy food - you taste good. simple as that.

You might be onto something. I'm a pineapple addict, but I think my high meat consumption may be obscuring that benefit to sperm taste. I don't drink much or take coffee either.