How many woman enjoy swallowing sperm and how many just do it to please the man?

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was reading the post about cum swallowing and came across this link... http://www.freewebs.com/naturalmedical/

Very interesting. I do eat wife's creampie but she never ask for me to do so. On occasions II will tell wife I want to eat her creampie she will give me a great BJ and just before I cum I enter her pussy and give her my all and then go down on her. Taste great , both of our juices. She has now taken some of me in the mouth but can't wait to give a big nut in her mouth and for us to cum kiss.

I love it because my husband likes it. He isn't really into it alot. He doesn't like the idea of kissing me after because he is worried about sperm in his mouth but I suck it in the back of my mouth and straight down my throat. But he loves that "You actually did it!" I found it empowering. The taste is not my favorite after he has a beer but as long as I suck hard I am good.
I love feeling his heat and his tension build. It is such a turn on. I end up having an orgasim half of the time and it always makes me wet when he is in my mouth. Mmm! Now I can't wait for him to get home for work for another treat!:p

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A girl and I were experimenting, we were quite young. I had had many blowjobs but this was her first time. She started slowly and then really got into it. I started cumming and she held on and kept swallowing and taking it in her mouth... then she moved up and kissed me and delivered a whole lot back into my mouth. I took it and swallowed some and then she pulled back and said, if I am going to take your cum, you can too. I thought that was so hot that I kissed her as deeply as I could to get everything out of her mouth. I love it when a woman just goes with what her passion tells her to do.

scotty2hotty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love nothing more than to swallow that tasty load. Sometimes I just keep it in my mouth for a while before the big gulp. Turns me on no end

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a guy make the comment recently that i always swallow, as if it was unusual.
It has made me start to wonder how many women do actually spit v's swallow.
I have always assumed it was the norm, but judging by his tone, maybe i was wrong?

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
However, when I was in college, I used to give handjobs to pretty much every guy I dated with, largely because I felt like it was expected of me and not a 'big deal' compared to having sex.It was few years later when i discovered the pleasures of giving head and swallowing the guys jizz.
However, when I was in college, I used to give handjobs to pretty much every guy I dated with, largely because I felt like it was expected of me and not a 'big deal' compared to having sex.It was few years later when i discovered the pleasures of giving head and swallowing the guys jizz.
Cum... have had some not so good, some amazing.. BUT I have always loved swallowing, I get a rush out of a guy cumming completely under my control. Ever since I started to realize what sex was, I was curious, and oral seemed simple and fun.. from the first squirt of semen I tasted sooooo long ago to the ones i enjoy today, all have been readily and eagerly wanted!
Wow, nice post. Like hearing that some woman love man juice. I love eating out a wet pussy and it does taste good as well and to kick it up a notch ... creampie. I would imagine your husband thinks of you as a very special sexual soul mate and he returns ever favor you ask. Cheers and down the hatch !

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it because my husband likes it. He isn't really into it alot. He doesn't like the idea of kissing me after because he is worried about sperm in his mouth but I suck it in the back of my mouth and straight down my throat. But he loves that "You actually did it!" I found it empowering. The taste is not my favorite after he has a beer but as long as I suck hard I am good.
I love feeling his heat and his tension build. It is such a turn on. I end up having an orgasim half of the time and it always makes me wet when he is in my mouth. Mmm! Now I can't wait for him to get home for work for another treat!:p

I'd like you to speak to my wife soon !!

Reactions: Fredneck1951

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back in the day, my wife really enjoyed giving me BJs and she swallowed just about every time and enjoyed it. I altered my diet to go more towards fruits and vegetables to make my semen taste better. She would come up with a big smile, lick her lips, and say, “Minty!”, which I thought was better than “Salty!”

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't think I ever made this point while I was participating in this thread years ago.. so I'm gonna plaster it here now because I have the time and why fuckin not?

I don't do *anything* solely for the sake of getting him off, especially if it's something that grosses me out. I'm just lucky that we're both basically into the same things give or take a kink or two. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to please him the same way he eagerly gives me the kinds of sensations I prefer to feel when we fuck.. but if I was grossed out by cum in a way that it genuinely turned me off I wouldn't force myself to gag it down just because he likes it.

I'm not going to make myself uncomfortable just to please him. I wouldn't expect him to make himself uncomfortable to please me, either.

Society won't break me. I won't be trained to give in and give my man whatever kind of sex he wants just because it's my role to pleasure him.. when we have sex it's for both of us, from one to the other, together.

So, to answer the original question: yes. I like swallowing my man's cum. But I won't ever be the one to let him do things to me that I find disgusting or unappealing as a sexual act. I share my sex with him, but it's still fuckin MINE goddamnit.

How's that for salty? :rolleyes::bomb:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Still not a woman’s issue in 2021.

I think the only thing that makes this thread a woman's issue is the framing.

Women are pressured/expected to do things before/during/after sex that we may not be into, and are shamed for not being willing and eager to swallow salty loads.

I just sat and reread the whole thread. Swallowing isn't a women's issue. But societal expectations and the "pick me" attitude it generates in some individuals is something I've seen over and over and over again.

Even when it comes to the lady-rappers I love so much. How many of those lyrics go on and on about "these other bitches ain't freak like me"... Because that "pick me" attitude gets rewarded.

I don't need a man to pick me. I don't need him to stroke my ego and tell me I'm better than other women because I like sex and they know other women who don't. I don't need to be applauded for being an enthusiastic cock-sucker. That's a bunch of bullshit and I stand for every woman's right to NOT WANT TO FUCK whoever the fuck she doesn't wanna fucking fuck, or suck.

Fully #Brined

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@Tight_N_Juicy
I might not need the ego stroke, but...it’s nice to hear when he sounds out of his mind.

I love hearing him when I'm sucking and fucking him. It makes my clit throb.

What I don't want to hear: "you're so much better at that than other women" or anything remotely similar. After reading this thread in one sitting I get that feeling (and I may very well be wrong) that the person who posted it did so intending to come off like the "preferable" woman. The "eager and willing" and "available" vibes are just cringe as fuck and I didn't notice it when the thread was active. Because I wasn't following it that closely, and not all in one sit.

If I'm being a judgy asshole, please tell me and I'll shut the fuck up..

❤️

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

What I don't want to hear: "you're so much better at that than other women" or anything remotely similar. After reading this thread in one sitting I get that feeling (and I may very well be wrong) that the person who posted it did so intending to come off like the "preferable" woman. The "eager and willing" and "available" vibes are just cringe as fuck and I didn't notice it when the thread was active. Because I wasn't following it that closely, and not all in one sit.

❤️

not judgmental at all!
We aren’t a hive mind.

I do appreciate (and likely will giggle, though, because I don’t exactly believe) comment that suggest but not say “better than all my other partners.”
More creative, the better.

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

❤️
Dear Lady, I don’t know you well enough to tell you to STFU so I won’t, but while you may not want to hear those things, he may be sincere, since some women ARE better at that (and at sex in general) than other women, and those are the women we heterosexual male assholes are the ones about whom songs are sung, poems are written, and wars are started.

Men will boast of their sexual prowess every chance they get, whether they have it or not, while women are uniformly reticent, even the ones who are. A sexually proficient female is seen as a threat to the general community, she is a “dangerous woman”, a potential “home wrecker”.

Anyone who cares to tell me to STFU, well, have it at.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia