how many women actually like to swallow?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_ILIW, Nov 17, 2011.

1. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

Of course, spitting or swallowing is personal preference, but how many women actually like to swallow?

2. B_bibidutch

B_bibidutch New Member

I really like it, really. I find it a powerfull feeling when a man is in your mouth and shocking his body. Feels like a gift (i mean that) its sexy to do it. And the taste is sexy to me. Connected with a nice sexual night.

I would find it very strange to spit it out. Makes a mess and is not nice for the guy. I almost think why give a BJ then, do you really like it to give a BJ?

3. B_chinagirl4u2

B_chinagirl4u2 New Member

Yes, I like to swallow it, especially if I get to snow ball it with him and/or another girl first.

The more salty and spicy it tastes the better to.

4. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Swallowing is healthy (no kidding, there have been studies on it). And I sleep better afterwards. And it's waaaaay better than sleeping in the wet spot. (My main partner is a LTR, so we don't need condoms)

5. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    With a man I care about, I prefer swallowing, spitting it out is kind of gross to me. Swallowing is so intimate and men can taste so good, especially when I'm in love. I do like being kissed afterward, so we can share the taste of him and of us together. It's so erotic.

6. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I din't get spitting. I don't care for the flavor, but it's too late by the time you have the option to spit, so why not just swallow? In fact, if his cock head is far enough back there, I believe I taste it less if I'm swallowing than if I decided to hold it in my mouth and spit.

I don't care for the taste of semen, but I like it in the sense that I believe it brings my partner pleasure and I want to give him that pleasure.

7. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    My new partner loves to swallow my load. I asked her about it beforehand... she had performed oral but not to climax yet and I asked her if she had a preferenced in how I climaxed. She said she loves to swallow...says it is part of the experience... and she has since proven it! She keeps her lips tight around me as I cum and she milks every drop out with her hand. Licks me completely clean. Then we cuddle and kiss passionately afterwards...she is a wonderful woman and lover!

I asked her if I tasted okay and she said she loves how I taste!

Draft saved Draft deleted