how many women are actually on this site?!?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many women are actually on this site?!?

There are 8 pages of female pics, the first 7 pages have 64 pics each, the last page has 26 pics. There are approximately 474 women on this site.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We are all women on this site - Some posters are women pretending to be men, but you weed them out pretty quickly.

xx
Honey

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very few I would imagine. I could imagine why it would be so intriguing to appear to be the opposite sex in an anonymous environment but it's apparently not uncommon at all on the Internet. It's getting to a point where I really don't believe any one who tells me there are a woman anymore. If through your lifetime you've been listening to the differences in the way of men and women speak or use the language is actually pretty easy to figure out who is and who is not out a woman by the way they use the language and often some of the issues and items that they emphasize in their conversations. For example, I don't often speak to women who would consider in normal conversation to put great emphasis on the size of a man's penis, the size of a woman's breasts or to speak graphically about sex and the nature of human beings in the way they interact. But it's not unusual to find women on the Internet who do just that and it's a dead giveaway in.

Good luck finding any women at all on the Internet. And I really don't see what use you would have for them anyway being just another person at the other end of a very long phone line.

r

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah some guys think women can't say cunt either - but while we're on the subject does anyone have an idea why there are so few women on this site, all over the net there are fake women, on sites similar to this there are fake women, but this one seems to have a much higher percentage than normal, I can understand the big dicks attracting them to it, but you'd also think it would attract more genuine women. I've been on other sites with a naked posting facility and there are lots of women on them, but I've also invited women I chat to online to them to join in the fun, on this site I haven't, I greedily want to keep all the big guys to myself, but I wonder if anyone does have any other ideas why its so low on oestrogen.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think in general guys are more obsessed with the size of their dicks than real women are. There are certainly some girls out there who make a big deal out of it... but almost all guys do. Therefore, I think this site attracts far more gay men than it does straight women. Certain gay men pretend to be women who either a) have straight men fetishes, b) are uncomfortable with their birth gender, or c) are just assholes that like to dick around with people.

Just one theory.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I greedily want to keep all the big guys to myself, but I wonder if anyone does have any other ideas why its so low on oestrogen.
That's the reason! :smile:
And when a new woman DOES show up,you all call her a fake and she runs... :eek:uttahere:
:biggrin1:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SP - my theory is you need balls to stick it out and post or hang around here. :)

I know it didn't happen to you, but when I first joined, I nearly left after a few weeks. I got a lot of hate PM's and anti women sentiment. I think most women give up, or move on due to laziness. There are a million other web sites around that they are more welcome at ( that kinda thought) ??

x
Honey

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats cos we can smell she has no female hormones :) Most of the time we can tell, you don't go in the chat room but if there's any nastiness in there you'll notice all the real women back one another up, we don't consult on one another who we do and don't consider a real woman but there are some 'chicks' who get hassled and none of us step up and help them along. We're occasionally wrong, we're only human but we have good instincts and they're trying to pretend to be what we are so it's fairly easy for us to suss them out. A lot of the women we call out are proved sooner or later to be fakes, but a lot of us are a little reluctant to call someone a fake because we don't want to look like bitches.
I didn't get hate messages honey but I did have my fair share of problems on first joining here, like you I stuck it out,

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wanna fuck? :banana: :015:
( I am apparently not a woman due to my explicit use of sexual inuendo's !!)

xx
Honey

nothing wrong with that word... It's an old English word :)
I love it when a man describes his HUGE cock with the word fuck in it :)
damn that's hot !