how many women are actually on this site?!?

bigboobs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah some guys think women can't say cunt either - but while we're on the subject does anyone have an idea why there are so few women on this site, all over the net there are fake women, on sites similar to this there are fake women, but this one seems to have a much higher percentage than normal, I can understand the big dicks attracting them to it, but you'd also think it would attract more genuine women. I've been on other sites with a naked posting facility and there are lots of women on them, but I've also invited women I chat to online to them to join in the fun, on this site I haven't, I greedily want to keep all the big guys to myself, but I wonder if anyone does have any other ideas why its so low on oestrogen.

I joined this site with a friend and co-worker. We are genuine females that visit from time to time to chat with those that we have met and read the interesting threads. We have seen the attacks on other members for things that they post and therefore refrain from that activity. I personally haven't found the site very welcoming (unless interested in hooking up), but then again I am fairly shy and new to this arena. I have been told that my username (which was decided after a few cocktails) suggests that I may be a male posing as a female....but I am a genuine female that keeps a low profile :smile:

TheManTheLegend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i just joined awhile ago n i find this site pretty welcoming so long as u have n open mind...but i agree that if ur not here to hook up u are kinda cutting urself off from most of the experiance...i keep alow profile i would say, then again im easy to get along with

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should just dive in, anyone will tell you I'm friendly to anyone nice in the chat room - except the odd few who it's been known they're men for ages and they come in trying to sucker poor unsuspecting guys into getting their cocks out on cam.

TheManTheLegend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should just dive in, anyone will tell you I'm friendly to anyone nice in the chat room - except the odd few who it's been known they're men for ages and they come in trying to sucker poor unsuspecting guys into getting their cocks out on cam.

i have a friend on here who does that,lol

iievitaii

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a women. I'm new to the site also. I noticed there are a lot of gay guys on this site, so I'm starting to think maybe men want support from other men?

TheManTheLegend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a women. I'm new to the site also. I noticed there are a lot of gay guys on this site, so I'm starting to think maybe men want support from other men?

i dunno bout the others but i want ur support,lol i love woman!!!!! but a compliment from a fellow man is cool too

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have seen the attacks on other members for things that they post and therefore refrain from that activity. I personally haven't found the site very welcoming (unless interested in hooking up), but then again I am fairly shy and new to this arena. I have been told that my username (which was decided after a few cocktails) suggests that I may be a male posing as a female....but I am a genuine female that keeps a low profile :smile:
Don't take the arguments too seriously,it's just letting off steam mostly.
You could have chosen a better username.One of the many perils of alcohol,dont drink and surf... :biggrin1:

bigboobs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't take the arguments too seriously,it's just letting off steam mostly.
You could have chosen a better username.One of the many perils of alcohol,dont drink and surf... :biggrin1:

I hadn't really thought about it...but my username may actually be the root of my posting anxiety! When surfing in the first time, I didn't realize that I would be kicking off my shoes and staying awhile.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hadn't really thought about it...but my username may actually be the root of my posting anxiety! When surfing in the first time, I didn't realize that I would be kicking off my shoes and staying awhile.
I wouldn't have thought that the name alone is likely to cause you to have too much unwanted attention.Establish your personality through your posts and people won't give a second thought to the meaning of the username. :cool:
(Depending on your personality of course!)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Female here.

What? Females don't talk about sex and are not interested in size? HUH??? Of course, I've always been a gender rebel and have traditionally male interests and attitudes in other areas as well, not just about this. Maybe society has pressured women into not being "interested" (I've known some of these, but they had some really narrow attitudes about what a woman "should" be like, too). But others of us are breaking out of that mold, or like me, never was in that mold to begin with.

Oh, and I know for a fact that SensualGoth is also a woman, since I know her in real life as well!

New Braunfels, huh? Hmmm... (For those of you who don't know this, New Braunfels is just outside of San Antonio.)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't get hate messages honey but I did have my fair share of problems on first joining here, like you I stuck it out,

It's not that bad anymore. :wink:The only trouble I had was with my own stupidity -- saying something dumb, or starting a studid post. I got a brain transplant, and everything haz bin jus find evur sinse....

If we are doing a roll call ... I'm a woman. I think I know of approximately 10.

You're actually not too far off, Act2. If you count how many women/men are ACTIVE on this site (that is, active in the forums)....

Total # of posts: # of WOMEN # of MEN

10 or more.............383.............3910
50 or more ............126.............1262
100 or more............85..............708
500 or more............26..............598

And, like nqht (spell?) said, there are 475 women with picture galleries (cf. 5704 men with pic galleries)

So, on the average, there are twenty times more ACTIVE men than ACTIVE women/fake women on this site.

...It's getting to a point where I really don't believe any one who tells me there are a woman anymore...
Wrat, I don't know if you're a girl or a guy, but I'm in LOVE with your avatar!

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledPrincess

I didn't get hate messages honey but I did have my fair share of problems on first joining here, like you I stuck it out,

It's not that bad anymore. :wink:The only trouble I had was with my own stupidity -- saying something dumb, or starting a studid post. I got a brain transplant, and everything haz bin jus find evur sinse....

I feel very fortunate that I didn't have much trouble. Some who welcomed me, told me I could tattle on those who were meanies and they would take care of them. Suppose that worked?

So, on the average, there are twenty times more men than women/fake women on this site.

The few, the proud, the real women of lpsg?

Originally Posted by Wrat

...It's getting to a point where I really don't believe any one who tells me there are a woman anymore...

I have talked on the phone with a few lpsg men to prove, I am, indeed, 100% woman.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, Act2 -- we ARE the few, the proud... the menstruating?? Uh.... CUT! CUT!

But... (sotto voce) why are we here....??????????

Yeah, why ARE we here?!

Is must be the men... heck.... I love 'em.... guys were always my best buddies when I was growing up. :wink:

Addition: And I love women who love men... I can't relate to the "PTA types" who proliferate the landscape where I live!

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, why ARE we here?!

~stands up, straightens skirt, adjusts boobs, clears throat~ Hi my name is G and I like big ones.

You should all get a mirena coil then you could be just the few and the proud :)

Almost sent this in a PM as to not be embarassed, but excuse me what is a mirena coil?