How Many Women Have Had Sex With A 5 Inch Penis?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
All I'm gonna say is why are you taking measurements of your penis? It's yours just learn how to use it. When a man gives out measurements of what his size is I lose interest. Just be you!!
It’s the LPSG fetish, alongside mansplaining and asking the same six or so questions.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All I'm gonna say is why are you taking measurements of your penis? It's yours just learn how to use it. When a man gives out measurements of what his size is I lose interest. Just be you!!

44E92A66-1946-4D03-8669-E8C83F3D4D1F.gif

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

This post deserves two DiCaprio applause gifs. With a bonus Keanu.

source.gif

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never measured a dick, but my guess is that most men I've fucked were average pertaining to dick size. I'm plenty happy with average.

I've had a few partners with larger than average dicks and I didn't like them for two reasons: they hurt me inside and I can't give proper oral to a big dick.

The good thing about big dicks is just to do some positions that are more complicated with average/smaller dicks. But since I love giving oral and need that to be happy, I prefer average dicks.

It's very nice to feel a nice stretch inside, but only tiny dicks can't give me that sensation. A vagina is very, very snug.

Another thing is muscles. Once I've played a video game with my vagina at a clinic, clenching a thing inside to move a moving line on the computer screen, avoiding obstacles. In the name of science. The doctor told me I had the strongest and with most control muscles he had ever tested.:D Pity it isn't an Olympic sport. :eyes: