How many women have you banged? Honest...

OL8515

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just trying to get a head count I'm new here. I'll start. I started @ ** but only had 3-4 people between **-20 I'm now 27 and total is between 80-105 not exactly sure. Every race, most ethnicities (except indian women, not really my thing) What about you guys?

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
About 14, maybe some more depending on what counts. I broke up with the first woman I ever loved - who was my 4th - a few years ago, and have been exclusive for over 2 years, so that number's probably not going up any time soon. I went in to a severe depression after that break-up which I tried to fill with sex (didn't work), and had weeks where I was with a different woman each morning than I was with that night.

I know we all like what we like, but it seems a shame to be with that many women and not at least try out one Indian girl. I mean, the worst that could happen is a lackluster afternoon. I dated a couple black girls first before, but so many of them already wear Indian hair on their heads, so I just cut out the middle-man. I'm probably assuming a lot of things based on my cultural worldview, but brown girls just get the best quality of everyone. Big, round jiggly butts and smooth dark skin like black girls, smooth bouncy hair like white girls, an appreciation for good spicy food and sexy dancing like latinas, generally hard-working like east-Asian girls (so she won't just be looking for a sugar daddy), and with all the family pressures and shame around sex, they fuck as dirty as any Catholic girl I've ever been with. Double points if she's from an Indian family _and_ Catholic.

OL8515

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow sounds interesting.. similar story to you, Ive been depressed a long time lol and so I fill it up w/ sex with random women, true story..

As for indian women, Ive encountered a lot of them and their personalities are kinda what really turns me off. Im in the medical field and lots are as well mostly Dr's and Pharmacists... when I was in school w/ them they generally were real catty, felt superior etc so IDK just always been turned off by the thought of them. But interesting story! Maybe one day Ill give it a try.

About 14, maybe some more depending on what counts. I broke up with the first woman I ever loved - who was my 4th - a few years ago, and have been exclusive for over 2 years, so that number's probably not going up any time soon. I went in to a severe depression after that break-up which I tried to fill with sex (didn't work), and had weeks where I was with a different woman each morning than I was with that night.

I know we all like what we like, but it seems a shame to be with that many women and not at least try out one Indian girl. I mean, the worst that could happen is a lackluster afternoon. I dated a couple black girls first before, but so many of them already wear Indian hair on their heads, so I just cut out the middle-man. I'm probably assuming a lot of things based on my cultural worldview, but brown girls just get the best quality of everyone. Big, round jiggly butts and smooth dark skin like black girls, smooth bouncy hair like white girls, an appreciation for good spicy food and sexy dancing like latinas, generally hard-working like east-Asian girls (so she won't just be looking for a sugar daddy), and with all the family pressures and shame around sex, they fuck as dirty as any Catholic girl I've ever been with. Double points if she's from an Indian family _and_ Catholic.

Mojoman

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly not sure dont keep a running total. Not more than 7 or 8 since college but college was crazy. Alot in that time. Hate to admit don't think I would remember some of them from the party nights. One nighters. Wonder I did not end up with anything. The term young dumb and full of cum. Applied.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Although this year I've fucked 5 different women. Only two of them were new ones though.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As for indian women, Ive encountered a lot of them and their personalities are kinda what really turns me off. Im in the medical field and lots are as well mostly Dr's and Pharmacists... when I was in school w/ them they generally were real catty, felt superior etc so IDK just always been turned off by the thought of them. But interesting story! Maybe one day Ill give it a try.

That's a very specific kind of brown girl then. The first Indian girl I was with was a chemical engineer (pharmaceutical company) and yes she was really catty. The next one (who was really east-indes, so half black) was a professional submissive in a dungeon, so totally different experience there :)