How many women have you banged? Honest...

mcFred

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Saints? I hope that you don't think that is the true reason for the smaller numbers :p
LOL... well I quoted "saints", but is it because WOMEN actually give us a harder time? is it because they are not as horny and available as us guys? Or are we not getting sincere / real numbers???
I need to have a better sense of THE TRUE REASON! Pls do tell me!!!

Reactions: 14600801

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking only in generalizations, guys are more willing to fuck on a whim, vs women, again in general.
So, gay guys looking to hook up with gay guys likely have a better success rate, meaning their "count" is higher. Again, this is all generalization, not science, and I can offer no proof.

Times have also changed. When I was growing up in the 1960 and 1970s, sex was still a taboo subject, we were all told to wait for marriage, and couples living together before marriage was almost unheard of. If I had been born 20 or 30 years later than I was, my number would probably be larger than it is.

Also, if I could go back and time and talk to my younger self, I'd definitely encourage him (me) to be more outgoing, daring, and have more courage to ask out those women with whom I was interested, but was too scared to pursue.

bgzez

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm just curious what is "a lot" or "too much" for straight men. You said "more than I want to know" and I just wanted to attach a number to that sentiment. :)

First of all I wouldn't call myself "straight". Second, I am sure that what "a lot" and "too much" means to someone depends on many things, not just their sexuality and sexual identity.

"More than I want to know" was not about the number of sex partners per se, rather it means that I had too many unnecessary sexual experiences. If all of the sex I had was great and with the right people, I wouldn't mind remembering it(I wouldn't bother to count in that case either though, don't see the point).

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
After awhile, how do you remember them all? I was going to reply to this thread and started thinking about it. Wife and I are in the lifestyle and when I started thinking and counting, realized that I had forgotten some.

I could throw out a number but it wouldn't be exact as, maybe not even close as after awhile, I only remember the best memories. The others are just good times. And I was 27 when I lost my virginity to my wife so I guess I've been lucky to have my wife allow me to make up for it the last 25 years.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don’t say the numbers anymore. People just doubt it. Some women are into easy sex. Not most, but there are plenty of women just looking for dick.
Yeah way more than most would imagine.

Just from facebook alone I have 15+ women right now I could get with, (half of em married/attached) if I wanted to but I'm getting older and just dont have the time or patience lol. I like to keep a steady 2-3 thagt are no stress

Reactions: glocker288

bgzez

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A question for people who wrote triple digit numbers(or double digit for that matter): how did they come up with that figure, how do they keep track(do they write it down somewhere, did they sit down and count them all at one point, do they actually count and memorize the figure every time etc.) ?

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A question for people who wrote triple digit numbers(or double digit for that matter): how did they come up with that figure, how do they keep track(do they write it down somewhere, did they sit down and count them all at one point, do they actually count and memorize the figure every time etc.) ?
I kinda stopped keeping track after 100-ish...I went on two wild runs after 2 breakups where i was with a LOT of women, not to mention bi fun, lol. Been single the last 8 months i'd estimate 30 women

• Wow
Reactions: lapdog2001

bgzez

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I kinda stopped keeping track after 100-ish...I went on two wild runs after 2 breakups where i was with a LOT of women, not to mention bi fun, lol. Been single the last 8 months i'd estimate 30 women

But how did you keep track up to 100? That's my question.