How many women have you banged? Honest...

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah I've forgotten a lot of their names lol. sounds horrible...the memorable ones stand out....

For example... 10 yrs back me and a buddy had a cheap duplex right on the local beach here.... tiki bars, milfs galore, spring breakers etc...plus online women...I mean...we fucked LOT of women...I wouldnt be able to pick most of them out by a pic now but some stand out lol

bgzez

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well that's the thing you see, the majority of people can count.

Naturally, that's the assumption I started with when I asked the question. :grinning:

So in your case, you counted, added after every new fuck. And how did you not lost track? Did you write it down somewhere or did you actually memorize it always?

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naturally, that's the assumption I started with when I asked the question. :grinning:

So in your case, you counted, added after every new fuck. And how did you not lost track? Did you write it down somewhere or did you actually memorize it always?
I wrote it down, little black book, names, dates, times, never put scores tho that's just wrong.
One day I will put it in a drawer somewhere and when I am long dead someone will find it and try to sell it on the BBC's Antique's Roadshow or Flog It! :laughing:

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wrote it down, little black book, names, dates, times, never put scores tho that's just wrong.
One day I will put it in a drawer somewhere and when I am long dead someone will find it and try to sell it on the BBC's Antique's Roadshow or Flog It! :laughing:
My list is about 20. Lost the list a long time ago probably more than 30 years ago. Some unbelievable women...:heart:

bgzez

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Scores?

Anyway, good idea, so you can contact them when you find out that you got an infection.

bgzez

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Approx 100..3-4 a year for the past 30 years or so.

Not sure if it is statistically possible that you have avoided infections with that number :D Maybe you just didn't know you got it, and got rid of it when using antibiotics for something else.

bgzez

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Absolutely bloody certain I have not had any STI's or anything like that, you think I wouldn't notice or are you a wind up merchant?

I think I should be asking you that question, since it is common knowledge that you can indeed have STIs and not be aware of them for a long time.

It's slightly disturbing to think that someone who's an adult, and an adult who had sex with more than 100 people does not know that.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I should be asking you that question, since it is common knowledge that you can indeed have STIs and not be aware of them for a long time.

It's slightly disturbing to think that someone who's an adult, and an adult who had sex with more than 100 people does not know that.
Why should you be asking ME that question is my point, there are plenty here who have had sex with more people than me and yet you are not asking them, you have singled me out.

What I find disturbing is that you have zeroed in on my answers and not bothered asking others on here.

I can tell you categorically once again that I have NEVER had an STI, I do know that you can have STI's and not be aware of them, of course I do, but heaven forbid if I ever do get one the last person I will be telling is you.
Do you understand me now? Am I clear enough for you?
Stop harassing me, otherwise I will report you.

bgzez

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why should you be asking ME that question is my point, there are plenty here who have had sex with more people than me and yet you are not asking them, you have singled me out.

What I find disturbing is that you have zeroed in on my answers and not bothered asking others on here.

I can tell you categorically once again that I have NEVER had an STI, I do know that you can have STI's and not be aware of them, of course I do, but heaven forbid if I ever do get one the last person I will be telling is you.
Do you understand me now? Am I clear enough for you?
Stop harassing me, otherwise I will report you.

I didn't single you out with anything. Not sure what question you are talking about. Zeroed in on your answers? My question was for everyone. One poster answered, I asked him something regarding his answer and you replied to that. We had an exchange on the topic. I don't know where are you coming up with all of this.

I also don't know why are you getting so defensive and paranoid. We are all adults here, talking about common things. You were talking about people you had sex with, the STIs are a logical subtopic, especially if the number is triple digit, so they came up. You continued when the STIs were mentioned. You stated that you never had it, I said that there is a (big)chance that you did, and that it is possible that you didn't know. Now you are saying that if you did know you would not tell me, which supports my claim actually.

So, NOBODY is "harassing" you, as much as you might feel that way. We were talking about common things, and you have never said that you feel uncomfortable talking about your STIs. If you had, I would never have continued with the discussion on the topic, of course.

So feel free to report me, and please apologize for accusing me of "harassment" cause otherwise I might report you for slander.

Reactions: pp_ryder