How many women post  or read this board.

Vincentr1: Just wondering if women read this board for fun?

wvalady1968: for fun and insight and tips.

Oh, and to give support, of course.

Allie
:-*

roedhunt: I stumbled onto this site a few weeks ago when I was searching on yahoo. I must say, I love reading mens thoughts.. Really educating me.. I've had guy friends all my life, but in this present time, I dont. So I am enjoying not only responding, reading and learning.. but I am enjoying the "guy talk". From str8 to gay men too.. And of course the ladies... ;D

gicast: Yes, this place is tons of fun!!

I literally fell into this board by accident, but I am really glad that I did, I really enjoy most of the posts. I am learning a lot about how the male mind works.

I had three brothers growing up and I really thought I knew guys, boy was I wrong! :D

littlewildone4u: oh i love this website. i, too, found it by accident. well not really, my ex use to visit. i think it's a wonderful outlet for guys to talk about things that they are more likely to dicuss in person. Plus, it exemplifies a beautiful thing ::)

munchkin: I just logged on today and I guess it was out of mere curiosity. Never have had sex with a huge guy though. A little big maybe. I thought he was huge when I first saw it, but judging from the measurements people are giving in this board (11,12, and 13 inches), I guess he was just above average (8 inches). After that experience, I've got to say, and no offense to anyone here, that I prefer average definitely, nothing over 7 inches. I'm about 4'10 and a half inches, so anything over 7 inches for me is painful and uncomfortable. But I wanted to see what the experiences were for guys with big penises because I always wondered if they enjoyed it less or more than those with smaller penises. Like, do guys with bigger penises feel more tightness or friction when having sex than smaller guys and does it take away from the pleasure if they can't go in all the way anyway? Anyone have an answer to these questions?

alysen6: Same here...love posting and talking with the guys on this site.

Aly

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A lot of the degree of pleasure might depend on the psyche of the individual who has the big dick, munchkin.
A friend who measures 8.5 x 6.5 won't use lube b/c he likes to hear the girl scream and holler as he inserts, sometimes even at his own detriment. I've seen his penis after intercourse with one side of it rubbed raw! Thankfully, I think he's an exception, whose ego is centered around his size.

As for length, let me use another example of some extremely long guys, who had rather lie in bed on their stomachs and 'fuck' the sheet than to masturbate with their hand or hands. Their reason is b/c they want their total length to get massaged (all of it handled) as they
enjoy masturbation.

The hung individual who has compassion can learn to with-hold as much length as needed not to 'hurt' the receiver. If he places the other person's welfare above his drive to get all of it in, everything can be 'cool'.

The extremely thick guy has a difference 'problem', but with patience and proper foreplay most vaginas can become accessible for an unbelieveable thickness.

Hopefully some of the members with 9 inches or more will post their experience re. this matter, munchkin. I hope our info. will be beneficial to you. Welcome to the group!

Luke

bblumbee: I read the board for insight and fun. However, one of my main reasons for posting is to share insight with men, too. I think that we, women, learn lots from guys and in return, give lots back. Sometimes we share to many of the sisterhood secrets!

Vincentr1: [quote author=munchkin link=board=meetgreet;num=1073085247;start=0#6 date=01/19/04 at 12:30:10] But I wanted to see what the experiences were for guys with big penises because I always wondered if they enjoyed it less or more than those with smaller penises.  Like, do guys with bigger penises feel more tightness or friction when having sex than smaller guys and does it take away from the pleasure if they can't go in all the way anyway?  Anyone have an answer to these questions?[/quote]

First, Welcome! Share as many thoughts as you can please.

Second, I've only had sex with the same penis that's been attached since birth so I'm not sure If I can compare sex with a large penis versus sex with a small penis. :D j/k However, I'm about 8.5x6.5. and I can't remember what any woman other than my wife feels like either, but I'll attempt to answer your question. I actually think I'm just big enough for the wife to use her internal muscles to grab on to my penis in just the right spots and work it with her hips. So yes it's tighter because she's actually squeezing me. She's about 5'4" and when I do fell her cervix I back up a bit because it's not a great feeling on the tip of my penis. Depending on the angle being used, sometime she moves my penis on top of or in front of the cervix so I can go in all the way. But actually she's in control more often than I am. It helps her hit the spots she wants to and It helps me last longer since I can relax and focus my thought for more control. I hope this helps answer your question.