How many women would have sex with me??

gigio758

Just Browsing
Media
Many women say that penis size doesn't matter.
So I wanted to make a survey.
How many women would have sex with me and do you think that my penis size could be an issue?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you physically capable of having sex?
I would assume that if the answer is yes than you must have actually have had sex already to confirm it

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends in part on if you get reasonably bigger when you're hard dude. Even if you get it to around 4" I'm sure they're girls who would be interested.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You will have a better chance of getting responses if you post a pic of you hard.

Even the women who might legitimately be interested do not have a fair chance to evaluate to base their answer on.

You have a real good body, so I'll bet you receive some affirmations :smile:

askew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I plugged you and all the women in the world into a ratio-spectroscopically analyzing program I downloaded off the 'net. Currently the world population is roughly seven billion, of which forty-nine/sixty-fourths are women of legal age of consent and mentally stable enough to make a rational decision concerning the act of sexual congress. After factoring in such variables as lesbianism, indifference and those in relationships, it looks like three women will have sex with you. Two are currently in prison but the third is due to come out of rehab within the next sixty days. Good luck.

Damn, dude. I forgot to plug in your penis size for the algorithms. I'll have to get back to you.

Last edited: