Status
Not open for further replies.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hippyscum said:
That's it, remind me to set a date with you to try on my stripper's costumes, they look so cute on boys!
[post=356684]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]
Yeah, there's been some rather strange photgraphs taken of me in tacky lingerie - it's fun when you're drunk, but seeing yourself in a miniskirt (I'm a size 10 apparently), heels and a bra (36C, that I could hardly squeeze into) can be disturbing, but apparently I make a pretty fuckable chick... in spite of the six pack and body hair.[/quote]

Oh, never underestimate the sexxxiness of a six-pack and some body hair on a guy in a short spandex skirt! Add appropriate bulge and I might just swoon. I don't like the guys to actually look "girly", I like them to look awkward but willing to try.

Karena Morgan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
here yes
not sure for how long, most reactions friendly so far and I felt interested and welcomed

then last day or so some unpleasant comments make me think twice

think I shall stay regardless, a while

GazIoM

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Theres a blonde girl called Jenny lurking somewhere - hope she returns soon!

Can I put Jenny's name in the frame for the calender... why you ask? The best breasts in the WORLD thats why!

P.S. Happy Hammer - Dean Ashton... what a f**king signing

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dlcs said:
:evilgrin:
Hey, 6 more and we could do a nice, tastefully sleazy little calendar. I've got good tits. I'll pose. :evilgrin:

Hey, I have great tits too - I'll pose too! What pose shall I take, Mr. Photographer?

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh Claire...
with some leather chaps on a bike with lspd in lipstick on the left one and sunshine on the other. And as much nudity as you feel comfy with darling.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rawbone8 said:
Oh Claire...
with some leather chaps on a bike with lspd in lipstick on the left one and sunshine on the other. And as much nudity as you feel comfy with darling.

Could also be riding a prop missile mock-up, or pose on the hood of my mustang...

Status
Not open for further replies.