How many?

pyrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
people have you had sex with? Not at one time, just over your lifetime, how many sex partners to you think you have had? It takes all kinds to make the world go around, and i'm just wondering where I fit in that world... lol I'll go first. Women - somewhere around 40. Hey it was college in the 70s what can i say... Men - 2. Both when I was in college.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
3 women and--no wait make that 4 I forgot that drunken incident which was more because there were other men involved as well.

when it comes to men I stopped counting a long time ago its somewhere between 100 and a million. I have slammed into them and many have slammed into me and then theres the entire oral sex thing which would take up another thousand places on its own.

I am not a slut, I just like to keep people happy.

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I probably number women in the 40s or 50s and men about twice as many. That sounds pretty whorish, but I'm sure someone will put me to shame. It's what happens when you start young and will fuck anything. But in the past two months it's been 0 so I get points for that right?

pyrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I probably number women in the 40s or 50s and men about twice as many. That sounds pretty whorish, but I'm sure someone will put me to shame. It's what happens when you start young and will fuck anything. But in the past two months it's been 0 so I get points for that right?

you get minus points for that......:smile:

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If i could remember, I would certainly tell you, which probably doesn't make me look very good.

More than many, fewer than many.

What I will say is this: I would rather find the right one and throw myself in "PARK" than to just go off sport-fucking. But I suppose, in order to find the one I can "Park" on, I may have to add more to my total.

...OB

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
people have you had sex with? Not at one time, just over your lifetime, how many sex partners to you think you have had? It takes all kinds to make the world go around, and i'm just wondering where I fit in that world... lol I'll go first. Women - somewhere around 40. Hey it was college in the 70s what can i say... Men - 2. Both when I was in college.

Pyrat, why did you say you are 30% gay when you just had sex with two guys, and it happened at college?

Your fantasies must be amazing :biggrin1: :biggrin1: .

I think I had sex with 11 or 12 girls.

I guess that pay-times doesn´t count.