How many?

B_experimenter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was cute reading some of these - like a 20-something guy saying he wrote a list. I remember doing that.

I am at about 1,000 women, give or take 20% Who can say exactly? About half are hookers, and the other half from my own stirling efforts! Don't regret a single one.

pseudocognomen

Experimental Member
Media
Damn! I'd never really thought about it before but thinking back I'm surprised at how many of the names I've forgotten. There was one girl in college who I remember vividly because she always hid apples under the covers of her bed so her dorm mate wouldn't eat them. But that was many years ago and now she's just "apple girl"! :rolleyes:

I guess about 100-120 women and 4 or 5 guys before I got married. Only 2 women since then but we love MMF so maybe another 10-15 guys in threesome or foursome situations.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, there's a lot of guys who have been with like 100 women. I don't think I'll ever get to that amount. Do you guys have a bunch of 1-nighters? I definitely love women and I like trying a variety but I don't have a million 1-nighters. I've had sex w/15 women and I'm only 23, but I don't go trying to sleep with as many women as possible or anything like that (not saying you guys do). I guess I sleep around a bit but I like having a steady thing, not necessarily a relationship or anything but just a steady fling. Friend with benefit, or fuckbuddy or whatever you want to call it. It's just that when the sex is hot you sort of want to keep having it with that person.

B_experimenter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, there's a lot of guys who have been with like 100 women. I don't think I'll ever get to that amount. Do you guys have a bunch of 1-nighters? I definitely love women and I like trying a variety but I don't have a million 1-nighters. I've had sex w/15 women and I'm only 23, but I don't go trying to sleep with as many women as possible or anything like that (not saying you guys do). I guess I sleep around a bit but I like having a steady thing, not necessarily a relationship or anything but just a steady fling. Friend with benefit, or fuckbuddy or whatever you want to call it. It's just that when the sex is hot you sort of want to keep having it with that person.

Hard to explain HungNate, but no matter how good the sex is with one woman I have always wanted to fuck approximately 80% of the female population, and succeeded with 0.1%. When i first answered I said "about 1000", but it is about half of that.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hard to explain HungNate, but no matter how good the sex is with one woman I have always wanted to fuck approximately 80% of the female population, and succeeded with 0.1%. When i first answered I said "about 1000", but it is about half of that.

Hey man I definitely get it. I mean I love women and when I see a hot one I want to do her for sure. I guess the thing I don't get the most is how some people have the time to get with like 1000 women. I guess if you're out every night hooking up you could do it but one reason I like having a steady thing is you don't have to always be going out looking for it or trying so hard. But then also when I find a seriously fine woman and the sex is hot for both parties, ain't no reason not to keep having our fun.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I'm only slept with 3 women in my lifetime.The rest ,I've fucked!