How messy is your apartment/home?

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
Since I had a plumbing flood upstairs my house has been a major mess. I had a maid every week before that but can't logically have her here while work is in progress so I am in a mess and at lost as to here my stuff is and everything is dusty and I can‘t find shit! HELP!!

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
Depends on what time you come. When I have a deadline for college, my room is a mess, but before going too bed, everything is clean.

I don't care about neatness whenI go to bed....I just got to ben, clothes on/off sheets pulled over me if i can. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
0.000001 in my home. I have a house keeper. I always have. It makes a big difference to have someone come in and take care of shit that otherwise might cause the significant other, or your husband or wife, have a hissy fit because you left a wet towel on the bathroom floor.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a housekeeper as well and she has the easiest job ever. So Thursday and Friday it's a 1. By Wednesday it's a 2 at most. Actually, all she does is the laundry, washes the floors, the windows, and dusts. I keep the kitchen clean myself.

I really can't stand a messy place. My penthouse condo is modern, light and uncluttered.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
bedroom is a declared hazard area

Martha has some great tips for getting the cum off of the ceiling. (I don't have to worry because mine is covered with mirrors!)

Another housekeeping tip --
Always keep get well cards on your mantle. That way, if unexpected company drops in, they will assume you have been too sick to clean.

Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tidied up. I still have more to do, but so far I went from a 7 to a 3.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since I just had a house guest last weekend, my place is ready for the Home and Garden TV film crew. I rarely get as messy as I did when I was younger, but I to do do dusting and vacuuming once every few months...whether it needs it or not. :33:

It was spotless! :biggrin1:
And beautiful! :smile:

Mine was clean & tidy about 48 hours ago, then I arrived home and unpacked all over the place! :tongue:

Now it looks 'lived in' :redface:

The house is quite clean. My bedroom however..... simply reprehensible.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol. its usually messy. i live with 3 males. two of which expect me and the other one to clean up all the time.

my room is messy most of the time. except once in a great while i'll clean it. it'll stay clean for a month and then it slowly starts to get messier and messier. lol.

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am still waiting for those bologna slices to finally fall down from the ceiling...

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Probably about a 4 right now. Got some clothes on the floor, few dishes in the sink, and some miscellaneous papers. I'm usually pretty neat. Much better than when I was younger. That's for sure.

I think I'll go tidy up right now. Might have a guest a little later. :wink:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm a little OCD as well however it's a total mess right now after a house full of people. I have to really be in the mood to clean but when it hits just get out of the way or someone will get hurt!

Now that I've come off the road, I have to share a desk with someone who is so far off this scale there is no number large enough for him. I spend about 45 minutes every Monday cleaning the desk enough just to sit down, then there is the keyboard. I used to shake it out and could tell what he ate over the weekend. It makes you wonder/shudder at what their house might look like!

Last edited:

crazy_one53402

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
besides a few dishes in the sink and shoes by the back door and dog toys.. I would got about a 2-3 usually that way all the time I do not want a show place house I want people to know that I live in my house