Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My place is clean...always clean. I prepare food for friends as gifts and want them to see how sanitary it is. I love it all being clean so it is a place I can enjoy.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It varies. But during my student days, my pad was always spotless in the period just before the exams. Yes, I would rather clean my place than to study... how low can one sink....:redface:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We had gotten back to a one. But now it's a three. If I don't bring it to one before my man gets home, he'll make it a 5. It I don't catch up before he gets home the following day, it'll be a seven. You get the picture. I need it to be a one anyway. I have work to do.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on what day you come to my house and who you are asking. If you come on a weekday or holiday when my kids and their friends are in and out of my house.....and if you ask my husband he will say that our house is always a wreck. But if you ask one of my girlfriends they will say they wish their home looked as clean and organized as mine always does.

My home is very lived in and I am constantly on a schedule. (Flylady.net) I would say my home is consistently at a 3. The only room that gets junky is my 12 year old daughter's room......and I have to fight myself to keep from going into her room and cleaning it for her. Her clothes are everywhere. Strewn on the floor, hanging out of her drawers..... My mother would tell me I couldn't have any friends over till I made my room presentable and that worked for me......but it doesn't seem to be working with my daughter.

I have tried the house cleaning services once. But because my house is so large and 2 story, I just can't justify paying what the house cleaners around here charge. It was over $300 and basically all they had to do was dust my whole house, clean my bathrooms (4 of them) and vacuum. I can do that.