how much big cock really means to women

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by sexwithangel, Oct 4, 2006.

1. sexwithangel

sexwithangel New Member

Albums:
    First example (true story): My gf and I, with another couple (my gf`s gf and her bf) went to ... for a few days. That another guy, known for his very large penis, was also quite goodlooking, had a better job than I, very pleasent and very attracted to his gf. My gf`s gf, very attractive girl, flirted with me all the time and was giving me much more attention than to her (new) bf. I guess, he didn`t have that `je ne sais qui` factor and she was attracted to me more regardless I had a dick at all. Nothing happens between us off course, but when we came back, she dumped him after a while.
    Second exaple: My gf and I lying in bed playing with my dick. My cock grew and looked very nice and huge, speccially in her tiny hand. Was she speccially exited and impressed by that fact? Not really. She enjoyed it, but she was enjoying the fact that she`s lying next to me much more, regardless I had a dick at all.
    My conclusion on the subject is that only good thing about having big dick really is that man feel confident about himself.

2. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

As for the confidence issue, it depends on the woman. I like guys who are very confident, even cocky a bit. But in general I also prefer the feeling of a larger cock. I've had great sex with guys who are not hung but the guy needs to have skill and stamina to make up for the lack of size. I also know women who think the perfect size is 6 inches, so like I said it depends on the woman.
    But I don't get the conclusion you seemed to reach from your story. It sounded like your girlfriend chose you even though you don't have the biggest dick around, and you've concluded that size must not matter. It's that black-and-white thinking again, that inability to see a middle ground or gray area.
    Clearly your girlfriend feels she is dating a man, not just a penis. A man's cock is just one part of him and it's possible to prefer large and yet still choose a guy who isn't the largest. Many, many men seem to be unable to break away from thinking in absolutes. They think the only possibilities are either a woman doesn't care about size, or it's the most important thing and she's choosing her man based on size and size alone. It's rediculous, because I'm guessing most women on this site, including me, fall into neither of those extreme categories. The bottom line for me is penis size is a factor for me in picking a guy whether for sex or a relationship. But is is far from the only factor, nor is it the most important factor, and if the guy is average size and makes me cum my brains out anyway, I forget about the size issue pretty quick.

3. sexwithangel

sexwithangel New Member

Albums:
    Well, you didn`t understand me (maybe because english is not my first language). There are two stories. First one is about penis size is not a most important factor and second is about that even if you have a large cock that fact doesn`t mean so much to women but means so much more to man himslef. I said that even I have penis a bit larger than average, my gf doesn`t care about that.

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

A big dick is a BONUS not the prize

5. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

BINGO. Of course, it also depends on what kind of relationship I want with the guy. If we're talking about a "relationship" then clearly penis size is only one of many factors, and not at the very top of the list either. If I'm looking for a pleasurable roll in the hay and not much more, I'd consider the guy's size to be more of a central focus.

Draft saved Draft deleted