how much can she take?

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
*deep breath*

Just because babies come out of vaginas doesn't mean women can't have trouble with accomodating bigger cocks. How many women do you think would like sex to feel like giving birth?

"IF SHE CAN HAVE A BABY, SHE CAN HANDLE ANYTHING" IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST SEXUAL MISCONCEPTIONS AROUND.

I have to agree. Unless you have a syringe with epidural to administer to her.
Some women can not take a large cock. That is a fact. In this forum, all women say they can do it, and are willing to do it.Reality tells me , this is a small sample of the world in which we live in.
Having a large dick has taught me some women just can not do it.
If you care for that woman, just respect her limits. Perhaps it was not meant to be.Maybee she will be able to make it. Time and care will tell.

Marco Twelve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience has been that a bit of patience pays off....i have yet to have it all taken but 10 to 11" for sure.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You wont know until you try...

If you think body size is a real indicator of what a woman can take, here's food for thought from my experience:

Girl 1) 5-4, 130lbs....balls deep no problem

Girl 2) 6-2 170lbs...."Ow ow ow OWWW!"

Conclusion: You never know...

OmahaBeef

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
Don't ask us. Go to her bed and find out!

We're as unlikely to know from her height and weight what her size is as we are to be able to determine your size from your height and weight.
Good one Bronx!! Smart woman

rabidrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
uncut said:
No not freaky It takes time My girlfriend says she can feel the head of my dick in her ribs and a tightness in her throat She says it feels wonderful This all takes time I always let the woman take control My main concern is her pleasure:cool:

Jesus H. Christ... See... Reading this shit is what makes us 7x5 guys feel inadequate :mad: I shouldn't have to feel that way. lol

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rabidrabbit said:
Jesus H. Christ... See... Reading this shit is what makes us 7x5 guys feel inadequate :mad: I shouldn't have to feel that way. lol
I look at you with 7.5 and wish i was you More women would want you than me

rabidrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I'll gladly take that compliment :) but still... I can't tie mine in a knot, or throw it over my shoulder.... or pee out the window while driving... or knock over Lincoln Log houses like a wrecking ball. These are important things! :wink:

shenamoore

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is funny...all the MEN answering and saying she can take it. You guys have HOPEFULLY never had a big old dick stuck up in you so you dont even know what its like! lol!

IF a man is very gentle, patient, and really willing to work with you then I guess you can take it. But most of them as soon as they feel some hot flesh on the tip of it they get excited and too horny and they can hurt you so the girl is probably a little afraid she is going to be torn..

JoeNeckbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no problem if she is enthusiastically wet and willing. I will add that in terms of far eastern ideas concerning sexual size differences between a man's cock and a woman's hole its suggested that indeed some cocks and holes naturally do not match up for an effective or comfortable fit and when that happens find a better match. Some holes are huge compared to the cock and vice versa. Be aware it may be best in some situations to not force things or expect a tight fit.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
shenamoore said:
This is funny...all the MEN answering and saying she can take it. You guys have HOPEFULLY never had a big old dick stuck up in you so you dont even know what its like! lol!

IF a man is very gentle, patient, and really willing to work with you then I guess you can take it. But most of them as soon as they feel some hot flesh on the tip of it they get excited and too horny and they can hurt you so the girl is probably a little afraid she is going to be torn..
Thats the whole key Being gentle and caring I have always been this way You are so right:cool: