How much cum do ladies like?

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It seems to me that almost all women i've been with enjoy a man who cums alot (reps and volume). Speaking on the volume issue, what do you ladies enjoy? I cum alot (trust me ALOT) and most women seem to like, but i've had one or two that got freaked out by the amount of cum.

your thoughts?

Unless it's in me, I don't like it. Don't like the smell, texture, or taste of it

ishootalot

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am average in size but can cum alot (hence the name). Usually 10-14 spurts and love to pull out and cum on my wifes big tits but she's not a big fan of it and gets kinda pissed when I hit her in the face with a shot.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am average in size but can cum alot (hence the name). Usually 10-14 spurts and love to pull out and cum on my wifes big tits but she's not a big fan of it and gets kinda pissed when I hit her in the face with a shot.

LOL

Hit her between the eyes next time! :biggrin1:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spunk is just an unfortunate side effect of sex.

Most real women are pretty indifferent to it, although there will always be a minority who love it... and some more who pretend to love it because they think it's what men want to hear

Last edited:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say its a mixed bag on cum loving. Of the girls I have been with I have found around one third hate it, one third tolerate it, and one third actively seek to have it fired at them and swallow it all up like good little girls.

I can shoot 14 big jets on a regular basis, maybe 10 on my second orgasm. Its pretty cool to deliver a one man bukkake. I love coating an entire set of D cup tits and the whole stomach area with it. The third of the girls that enjoy this love it too.

HudyDelight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah my girlfriend hates it she used to say it was like the same as getting boogers all over her (weird statement I know) and every time I cum she starts just saying eww eww and wipes it on me or my clothes which pisses me off but thats just from handjobs and the like. the one time i snuck a cum shot on her she literally punched me in the chest and starting a little bitch fit about how she has to shower because of how gross it is. So i envy those who have a girl who loves cum. Guess I'll just never get to experience a girl swallowing or blowing one on her face =/

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think semen is a beautiful gift from a man and it is a great honour to take it with in my body or have it on my body.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmm, fairly indifferent into the amount of cum. i pay more attention to the contractions along his cock when he comes. the more throb the better. is what turns me on.

i'm not ooked out by cum, but i'm not "oh, is a precious gift" either. it's cum, it happens when boys get real happy.

hmm, external cum shots.. i like when he cums on his own chest/stomach. that is hot.. still volume isn't an issue.

dudes seem to be VERY interested in how much they cum.
*snickers* thankful i've never have to give the boy a "ohhhh, you did such a good job" moment.