How Much cum do you cum and how far does it shoot?

D_cghtf6o7789

Just Browsing
Media
my best was last xmas,i had taken bout 60 vit e tabs over 3 days,plus the daily northy tabs with litre of pineapple juice,i shot 4 really long thick shots then half dozen thinner squirts then few dibbles...best ive seen was 17yr old in 2006 that bashed my wife for 3 hrs solid b4 letting massive 14 shots with first half dozen so big he was svreaming as they came out.my wife still worships him wenever possible.he just under 10" but thicker than beer can at 17...he says he dont think he has bettered that day my wife first seduced his shy cock.my wife sandy loves cum boys....she is on yahoo at work under dabombmom1. she is shy at first but has an amazing clit that swells huge and takes over her.she is struggling for money without me there too so if any big boys feel like spoiling a sexy slut who will be the best big cock slave with most gorgeous eyes u will luv her

Bigwad

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A high average is 10ml - which is not impossible for a man to achieve. Although I agree that most men ejaculate one teaspoon full, about 6ml, many men do shoot more than that. I have seem men shoot upto 2 tablespoons of ejaculate. Trust me, it's possible !

Im not saying that it is impossible. I myself ejaculate far more than what is deemed average, in fact I have a medical condition but thats another story. Im merely suggesting that we measure to ascertain exactly what people are putting out. You say you have seen men shoot upto two tablespoons. Are you seriously telling me that you scraped up their jizz from the floor and measured it? Sometimes it can appear a lot due to its consistancy, thin cum squirts all over the place compared to thick cum, but reality is the thick cum probably has more volume. My point is that people are making statements as to volume with no actual measurement taking place. Rather we are listening to peoples personal oppinions here and therefore estimates on what they deem to be 'two tablespoons' etc.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No i didn't measure it, but I can assure you it was at least two tablespoons. When I didn't ejaculate after a week due to my circumcision, I had so much semen - it was disgusting. I had it all over the walls and floor. I see no reason why a man can't produce two tablespoons of semen.

myka12

Experimental Member
Media
just because its the average, doesn't mean people don't shoot more. hell, the average dick size is what, 5.5 inches? and how many people on here shatter that average? so why isn't it possible that you can shoot a bigger load?

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OK lets get this sorted out, without the "I hit the ceiling", and "about two tablespoon" statements.

For the record the average male ejaculates one teaspoon of fluid upon orgasm, thats 4 to 5ml. The average isnt tablespoons, or pint glasses or buckets. 1 TEAspoon.......

To get an accurate result of all these claims lets measure everyones output in ml (millilitres). That way we can establish who is talking bollocks and who in fact is legitimate!

Ready steady go!

Cheers

I fully agree with you, Bigwad. Most guys here delude themselves or are mere braggarts. The average range, according to medical scientists, is actually between 2 and 6 ml. I have measured mine "methodically" several times because I volunteered for a medical protocol. My average volume was approximately 4 ml, with very rare high marks of 6 ml and lows of 2.5 ml. I took samples after abstaining for 48 hs.

10 ml is out of bounds but not uncommon. 1 tablespoon, i.e. 15 ml, would make into Guinness. 2 tablespoons is absolute bullshit.

So what's your output, Bigwad? Let's share notes :)

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A high average is 10ml - which is not impossible for a man to achieve. Although I agree that most men ejaculate one teaspoon full, about 6ml, many men do shoot more than that. I have seem men shoot upto 2 tablespoons of ejaculate. Trust me, it's possible !

Go ahead and prove it, to us and to yourself! It's not that hard: you can shoot into a plate or cup and pour it into a callibrate syringe, or shoot directly into it.

Koloradokid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It all depends on the woman I’m with, how long we’ve been going at it and how long it has been since I last came. If it is with a new girl and we’ve been passionately making out for a lng time and fucking a few hours I will cum a huge amount and with a lot of force and distance.

Also, if I’ve smoked any pot beforehand, which is rare, I can fuck for hours and the orgasm is ultra-intense. The amount of cum in this situation is almost freak-like as is the force of the cum shot. I've never measured the volume or distance and don't believe that I ever will.

Does anybody else find that a little THC beforehand leads to mind-blowing orgasms?

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For me, a little weed before hand makes my cock immediately spring to attention!!!!! The orgasms and ejaculations are more intense, definitely. It does not seem to have any effect on distance though. check out my vid here for a cum splatter scene.:tongue:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
For me, a little weed before hand makes my cock immediately spring to attention!!!!! The orgasms and ejaculations are more intense, definitely. It does not seem to have any effect on distance though. check out my vid here for a cum splatter scene.:tongue:

You do weed Robert? :eek: I learn new stuff about you all the time!
Yep, I would think that slows down damn near everything that would make your orgasm seem more intense. However, I think it is medically proven that long term use causes ED. So watch it buddy!
:smile:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Damn it! I just can't rmember to measure after I shoot. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, if we are gong to measure then we better all agree about what constitutes a teaspoon. Do we use flatware, silverware or what? :biggrin1:

I don't know why it is so hard to believe that there are great variations in nature and biology. As I have stated before "scientific" measurements are flawed in and of themselves as no one will "perform" as well in a laboratory setting. A very simplified example is the difference in my blood pressure readings between home and the doctor's office!

All I really care about is do I have a lot of contractions. I pretty much know when I'm told "Damn, that's a lotta cum!" and I know how damn good it felt cumming out. I don't need to ruin the mood by pulling out a spoon.
:smile:

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Damn it! I just can't rmember to measure after I shoot. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, if we are gong to measure then we better all agree about what constitutes a teaspoon. Do we use flatware, silverware or what? :biggrin1:

The way I did it was either by shooting into a cup and then pouring your semen into a syringe (usually 12 ml capacity). Or, if you don't want to break concentration, just jerk off with a condom on; then again pour its cum content into the syringe. Make sure you block the needle end of the syringe as cum will most surely drip off of it and you'll get a false reading.

Good luck!

myka12

Experimental Member
Media
i don't really think it matters how what the actual measurements of my nutshot really matter, but last night i decided to jack off on cam for this chick with DDD tits while she was fingering herself on cam, and i shot off about 6 good thick longshots, a few dribbles, then maybe 4 more medium shots. i don't know the exacts, but lately i've been having about 13-15 contractions each nutting. and the huge long puddle of jizz i left on the desk was pretty good, too.

she just likes seeing me shoot my nut off, and she got a good show last night

zixxer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This girl I knew had some turtle oil that isn't supposed to be imported and she decided to jack me off with it. It was the first time a girl had done this to me. Man, I shot over both our heads and hit a wall about 8 feet away. She said, "I didn't know it would go that far!":biggrin1: