Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The reason I ask is, I seen a yahoo question where someone was saying they didn't have much cum. The answers were normal range is 4-7ml. Is that really right?? I know I put out more than that. I took the measure cap from a pepto Bismol bottle and squirt in there. About 16ml was the lowest and just under full (30ml )was the highest. Am I normal? Or is yahoo guy low.? Thanks

Reactions: 1906571

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[Foto = mittel] 1033512 [/ Foto]

Ich bin 70 Jahre alt und masturbiere seit ich 9 Jahre regelmäßig also täglich war. Das ist 62 Jahre. In dieser Zeit habe ich etwa 27 367 Mal masturbiert. Ejakulat natürlich hatte ich nur 12 Jahre alt. Sogar jetzt masturbiere ich durchschnittlich 1,9 mal pro Woche mit dem größten Vergnügen. Ich habe normalerweise eine Masturbationsdauer von 2 min.
Ich habe also die genauen Zahlen, weil ich aus dem Interesse ein Sextagebuch herausgebracht habe.
Bei einer Ejakulation von durchschnittlich 1,54 Gramm resultiert bei 27 367 Masturbation 42,0 kg entspricht etwa 4,2 Eimer mit 10 Liter Fassungsvermögen.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
And I'm glad my German isn't as rusty as I had thought! Now how many gallons (American, not Canadian) do you think that might have been? And did you account for the dribble that had to have stuck inside your foreskin? Over 50 years, it had to have been considerable.! I always knew there was something great about German sausage.

Reactions: johnny989

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[Foto = mittel] 1033512 [/ Foto]

Ich bin 70 Jahre alt und masturbiere seit ich 9 Jahre regelmäßig also täglich war. Das ist 62 Jahre. In dieser Zeit habe ich etwa 27 367 Mal masturbiert. Ejakulat natürlich hatte ich nur 12 Jahre alt. Sogar jetzt masturbiere ich durchschnittlich 1,9 mal pro Woche mit dem größten Vergnügen. Ich habe normalerweise eine Masturbationsdauer von 2 min.
Ich habe also die genauen Zahlen, weil ich aus dem Interesse ein Sextagebuch herausgebracht habe.
Bei einer Ejakulation von durchschnittlich 1,54 Gramm resultiert bei 27 367 Masturbation 42,0 kg entspricht etwa 4,2 Eimer mit 10 Liter Fassungsvermögen.
Translation??

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Teaspoon?? Wow. I'm a shooter for sure.
The shooters can shoot into a measured shot glass - much easier than trying to shoot onto a measuring spoon.
LOL - guys will be competitive about everything!

Reactions: johnny989

johnny989

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've just found a three years old spermiogram, the dr measured the volume, numbers and motility of the sperm, he wrote 3ml, and it was after a week of abstinence though I must say it does look as an arbitrary number, but still, 5ml (a teaspoon) would be my usual load.

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Translation??

I am 70 years old and masturbate since I was 9 Age regularly ie daily. That's 62 years. In that time I have masturbated about 27 367 times. Ejaculate of course I had only 12 years old. Even now I masturbate on average 1.9 times per week with the greatest pleasure. I usually have a masturbation duration of 2 min.
I have therefore the exact numbers, because I brought out of interest a sex diary.
In an ejaculation of on average 1.54 grams resulting in 27 367 masturbation 42.0 kg corresponds to approximately 4.2 bucket with 10 liters capacity.
View media item 1033512

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am 70 years old and masturbate since I was 9 Age regularly ie daily. That's 62 years. In that time I have masturbated about 27 367 times. Ejaculate of course I had only 12 years old. Even now I masturbate on average 1.9 times per week with the greatest pleasure. I usually have a masturbation duration of 2 min.
I have therefore the exact numbers, because I brought out of interest a sex diary.
In an ejaculation of on average 1.54 grams resulting in 27 367 masturbation 42.0 kg corresponds to approximately 4.2 bucket with 10 liters capacity.
[photo="medium"]1033512[/photo]
Thanks for translation.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have noticed my cum is not as much as is use to be.i had a vasectomy a few years ago. I have noticed as I get older the volume doesn't seem to be what it use to be. But I can fuck just as good as ever.

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have noticed my cum is not as much as is use to be.i had a vasectomy a few years ago. I have noticed as I get older the volume doesn't seem to be what it use to be. But I can fuck just as good as ever.
I'm 38, have always shot a good load. Only recently realized that it's a lot. Always assumed it was normal.

redpubes

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A tea spoon is average and most men are dribblers not shooter.
Are you implying the average guy cannot hit the ceiling? With all the internet stories out there, it almost feels like you are abnormal if you cannot shoot that far. :eek:

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The reason I ask is, I seen a yahoo question where someone was saying they didn't have much cum. The answers were normal range is 4-7ml. Is that really right?? I know I put out more than that. I took the measure cap from a pepto Bismol bottle and squirt in there. About 16ml was the lowest and just under full (30ml )was the highest. Am I normal? Or is yahoo guy low.? Thanks

Very high, you have hyperspermia!;) Basically it means you consistently produce greater than 10ml of semen. Yes normal range is like 2-5ml 5-10ml is above average and 10+ml is Hyperspermia. 30ml sounds amazing. Could you produce a video for us? Just curious. Everytime I run into someone who can produce these numbers, they refuse to show any evidence though :(

TopGunAZ

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Very high, you have hyperspermia!;) Basically it means you consistently produce greater than 10ml of semen. Yes normal range is like 2-5ml 5-10ml is above average and 10+ml is Hyperspermia. 30ml sounds amazing. Could you produce a video for us? Just curious. Everytime I run into someone who can produce these numbers, they refuse to show any evidence though :(

I'll make a vid of evidence. How do you want it measured / shown? Big nuts = gigantic mess.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll make a vid of evidence. How do you want it measured / shown? Big nuts = gigantic mess.

Cumming into a measuring cup would be great, though not as easy as it sounds. Cumming into a condom and then pouring it into a 30ml medicine cup would work nicely though. That way we can see the exact volume of the cumshot.

I'll take anything you'd like though, it's your video gift to us! :D

Reactions: jalabi99