How much cum is normal?

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wish I would have measured when I was younger. some of the amounts mentioned seem low. I used to shoot 5-6 "ropes" a good 6-7 feet. big loads. my wife was amazed and compared to her previous BFs my loads were huge. certainly more than a shot glass.

Reactions: ramery

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The reason I ask is, I seen a yahoo question where someone was saying they didn't have much cum. The answers were normal range is 4-7ml. Is that really right?? I know I put out more than that. I took the measure cap from a pepto Bismol bottle and squirt in there. About 16ml was the lowest and just under full (30ml )was the highest. Am I normal? Or is yahoo guy low.? Thanks

It seems to me whatever your body produces, is normal for you.

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very high, you have hyperspermia!;) Basically it means you consistently produce greater than 10ml of semen. Yes normal range is like 2-5ml 5-10ml is above average and 10+ml is Hyperspermia. 30ml sounds amazing. Could you produce a video for us? Just curious. Everytime I run into someone who can produce these numbers, they refuse to show any evidence though :(

Done... was 2nd shot of day, so not as good. Only 15ml.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Done... was 2nd shot of day, so not as good. Only 15ml.
Only 15 ml? Only 3x as much as average. Haha

Thank you for the video and picture! I'd love to see a full video of you too! I cant image seeing your normal ~30 ml load. Thats seriously almost unheard of!

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was having my fertility checked many moons ago the average range was expected to be in the 2 to 6cc. You guys who are making 15 or more are lucky! I was always at the low end of the average scale. Never more than a teaspoon from me at best!

Reactions: averagepat

averagepat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was having my fertility checked many moons ago the average range was expected to be in the 2 to 6cc. You guys who are making 15 or more are lucky! I was always at the low end of the average scale. Never more than a teaspoon from me at best!
I'm the same way!

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was told it was 10cc, That is where the group (band) got there name from.

The story I'd heard was that the band chose the name because 10cc was twice the average and was a boast that they were particularly potent.

The only time I measured was I when I was testing the effect of frequency on volume and got 3ml/ejaculation cumming twice/day and 5ml/ejaculation cumming once/day. That seems to be in line with most of the other figures quoted and the WHO figures for what is normal.

That video of somone playing with cum on a hard surface is a perfect demonstration of how liquid, when spread out, looks more than it is.