How much do average women/girls talk about large cocks?

professornj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the women I know, do not talk about cock with their friends. They do talk about sex, and positions and fantasies. My fantasy is that women do talk about my cock, but it hasn't happened yet. LOL

I have been with roommates and best friends. So I guess I'm curious what is the most important quality in a man sexually that makes a woman want to sleep with him?

CuriousGirl224

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Most of the women I know, do not talk about cock with their friends. They do talk about sex, and positions and fantasies. My fantasy is that women do talk about my cock, but it hasn't happened yet. LOL

I have been with roommates and best friends. So I guess I'm curious what is the most important quality in a man sexually that makes a woman want to sleep with him?
For me, it's chemistry. I've found myself extremely sexually attracted to someone who isn't close to my type but the chemistry is undeniable. It's what happens next that decides whether it happens again.

backa

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is truly unique to the individual. I've known women who talk about it quite a bit, and I've known women who don't. I suppose it depends on their individual preferences.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Well, pro---the secret is out! It's the size of his cock. don't believe the propaganda and bullshit that says otherwise.

Montana now --effective june 1, 2017---has men's cock sizes on their driver's license. (the motion to have it tattooed on their foreheads was narrowly defeated)

professornj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, pro---the secret is out! It's the size of his cock. don't believe the propaganda and bullshit that says otherwise.

Montana now --effective june 1, 2017---has men's cock sizes on their driver's license. (the motion to have it tattooed on their foreheads was narrowly defeated)

HA HA thats the funniest thing I've read on this site ! thank you for that

professornj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, it's chemistry. I've found myself extremely sexually attracted to someone who isn't close to my type but the chemistry is undeniable. It's what happens next that decides whether it happens again.

I appreciate that insight and that makes perfect sense. Chemistry gets in you in the door, but having a nice size cock and knowing how to use it, keeps you around.

When i was younger, I admittedly didnt know what i was doing, so I had less women wanting to keep me around. But now, I have a lot more women who desire to have sex with me on repeated occasions. What is interesting is that you develop different types of friendships and intimacy with women when you have sex more than once.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree that chemistry is the key with women. You either have chemistry with a woman or you don't. You can't hide it if it's there, it comes out sooner or later and makes for the best are ever andva big cock helps make it even better!

Areal8x7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know how much women really talk about penis size. I do know that they talk about it with each other when they've had a large cock! They need to talk to someone about what they just experience, be it good or bad!

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
Montana now --effective june 1, 2017---has men's cock sizes on their driver's license.
Oddly enough, I got behind someone a couple days ago with "21cm" on their license plate. Tried to convince myself that it stood for something else because nobody would be that crass, but if it did, they'd have to have at least considered that it might sound like a penis size reference or had it pointed out to them.

Personally, I prefer not to talk about my sex life with other females. I like keeping what happens between me and my partner(s) private.

fergusonasmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Details like that I only discuss with a few very close friends, and it's not a common topic.

But small penises come up every day ;)
Like when a guy is obviously overcompensating with his car/truck, overly poofy physique and "invisible lats" strut, etc one of us inevitably does this:
View attachment 780913

:p
Haha! yes that is true. Every time one of those guys goes by with a super loud motorcycle... Or some guy is bragging about how many guns he owns online... Out come the 'tiny dick' comments.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Details like that I only discuss with a few very close friends, and it's not a common topic.

But small penises come up every day ;)
Like when a guy is obviously overcompensating with his car/truck, overly poofy physique and "invisible lats" strut, etc one of us inevitably does this:
View attachment 780913

:p
True . For whatever reason , probably because i was the new catch , and she was parading her trophy , i was invited to girls night . The only male in the group . Every one got plastered , and the conversation switched from general topics , to sex . Well i kid you not , some talk about dicks being small ,or being unable to get it up , but the most scathing comments were reserved for those who , didn't reciprocate oral ,sex ( rightly so ) , came way too soon , being generally selfish , or being ignorant of the fact that a Woman's entire body , AND her brain , are one big erogenous zone . The actual tone of the voices indicted a good deal of disappointment from these girls , but strangely , all were inclined to persevere with there partners . This , when one thinks about it , suggests that women actually do think about a great deal more than dicks . I enjoyed many of these nights out ,though the first few were quite scary(female stereotypes being destroyed ) , but I learned heaps of stuff , and figured out early , that if you cross the girls , you have got a shit load of trouble . Should read some of the stuff on the walls of girls toilets ( used to be a pub cleaner ) , now there's a hatchet job . Yep , if you are really small , chances are that the world will know about it .

Malgudi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women think about a lot of things when they are looking for a husband or partner but when they first see a guy they are much likelier to be interested in the size of his cock than whether he is kind to small animals. Decision-making is a rational process, sex and procreation is instinct.

Reactions: arrade

Women think about a lot of things when they are looking for a husband or partner but when they first see a guy they are much likelier to be interested in the size of his cock than whether he is kind to small animals. Decision-making is a rational process, sex and procreation is instinct.

Gee, it's so nice you can speak for all women, even though you aren't even one woman as an individual yourself.. :rolleyes:

The first thing I think when I see an attractive man, even when I was single, has nothing to do with their dick. Even on this site a large portion of the women are the same.

Malgudi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gee, it's so nice you can speak for all women, even though you aren't even one woman as an individual yourself.. :rolleyes:

The first thing I think when I see an attractive man, even when I was single, has nothing to do with their dick. Even on this site a large portion of the women are the same.
Diversity is good and generalisations are always just that. I am not a woman but have spent all my life studying them and, without going on too much about it, have had relations and talked about sex and life with a lot of them. A lot.

Women's behaviour at nudist beaches, for example, is instructive. I was at one once with three female friends and the one you would least expect - a married and completely faithful girl - later gave us a report of practically every single penis which she'd observed on the beach. The other two first laughed and then went on to discuss the ones they'f liked most. Just an example.

Reactions: Zaromski and BigBen

Diversity is good and generalisations are always just that. I am not a woman but have spent all my life studying them and, without going on too much about it, have had relations and talked about sex and life with a lot of them. A lot.

Women's behaviour at nudist beaches, for example, is instructive. I was at one once with three female friends and the one you would least expect - a married and completely faithful girl - later gave us a report of practically every single penis which she'd observed on the beach. The other two first laughed and then went on to discuss the ones they'f liked most. Just an example.

Every single thread I've come across while doing browsing in the sections I frequent where there is a post from you, it has been a generalization stated like it is fact. More often than not, it's speaking for women. Including lesbian women in a particular post. Studying or even being around a demographic doesn't mean you are one of them or can speak for them. Great, a sample size of four individuals on a beach. Anecdotal.

Reactions: BdOlympian