How much do average women/girls talk about large cocks?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Women think about a lot of things when they are looking for a husband or partner but when they first see a guy they are much likelier to be interested in the size of his cock than whether he is kind to small animals. Decision-making is a rational process, sex and procreation is instinct.
This is goofy. If you're trying to claim that procreation rules female decisions regarding mate selection, then it would be far more important that a man have compassion and caring instincts. Any working penis regardless of size can fulfill the requirements of procreation. Whether the guy will love and support the resulting progeny is far less a guarantee.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
True . For whatever reason , probably because i was the new catch , and she was parading her trophy , i was invited to girls night . The only male in the group . Every one got plastered , and the conversation switched from general topics , to sex . Well i kid you not , some talk about dicks being small ,or being unable to get it up , but the most scathing comments were reserved for those who , didn't reciprocate oral ,sex ( rightly so ) , came way too soon , being generally selfish , or being ignorant of the fact that a Woman's entire body , AND her brain , are one big erogenous zone . The actual tone of the voices indicted a good deal of disappointment from these girls , but strangely , all were inclined to persevere with there partners . This , when one thinks about it , suggests that women actually do think about a great deal more than dicks . I enjoyed many of these nights out ,though the first few were quite scary(female stereotypes being destroyed ) , but I learned heaps of stuff , and figured out early , that if you cross the girls , you have got a shit load of trouble . Should read some of the stuff on the walls of girls toilets ( used to be a pub cleaner ) , now there's a hatchet job . Yep , if you are really small , chances are that the world will know about it .

"This , when one thinks about it , suggests that women actually do think about a great deal more than dicks ........"

I was having a glass of milk and a sandwich as I read this...........You're Dangerous!! BBBWWWAAAA!!!!!!!!

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What would you consider visual evidence of compassion and caring instincts?
You're the one who used "whether he is kind to small animals" as an example of something less appealing to a woman than penis size. That's an example of compassion and caring. Does this really need to be spelled out?

Reactions: 693987

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"This , when one thinks about it , suggests that women actually do think about a great deal more than dicks ........"

I was having a glass of milk and a sandwich as I read this...........You're Dangerous!! BBBWWWAAAA!!!!!!!!
Not at all D. It's just that i love women , find them fascinating , and appreciate them fully . Really missed snuggling up in front of the fire with a woman this past winter , besides which , i function better with a woman in my life , for a lot of reasons . Must rectify that quickly .

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure they talk about huge dicks. More likely they talk about who made them cum until they could cum no more.

BdOlympian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every single thread I've come across while doing browsing in the sections I frequent where there is a post from you, it has been a generalization stated like it is fact. More often than not, it's speaking for women. Including lesbian women in a particular post. Studying or even being around a demographic doesn't mean you are one of them or can speak for them. Great, a sample size of four individuals on a beach. Anecdotal.
Love being nude on the beach my ex sizing up all the sizes like a judge

Reactions: BigBen

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Cockburn Harbour (Turks and Caicos Islands)
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Women think about a lot of things when they are looking for a husband or partner but when they first see a guy they are much likelier to be interested in the size of his cock than whether he is kind to small animals. Decision-making is a rational process, sex and procreation is instinct.

So if we stick to instinct, in this case it's much more likely that the primary concern is who is most capable of providing for the woman while pregnant as opposed to your huge-cock-size-priority based theory of human evolution.....

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A follow up question is this, does learning about the endowment of a guy from a friend make said guy more desirable? I mean if you are torn (50/50) on making a move, does this info make you go (51/49)? Does this change the way you think about said guy , even a little bit?

Malgudi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So if we stick to instinct, in this case it's much more likely that the primary concern is who is most capable of providing for the woman while pregnant as opposed to your huge-cock-size-priority based theory of human evolution.....

I think you will find that instinct trumps reasoning. Natural selection is a process which takes place over millions of years of decisions mostly going in one direction. The procreation of the species is instinct, looking at your bank account is reasoning.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think you will find that instinct trumps reasoning. Natural selection is a process which takes place over millions of years of decisions mostly going in one direction. The procreation of the species is instinct, looking at your bank account is reasoning.
You seem intent on ignoring that procreation isn't the only priority of continuity of a species. And instinct applies to selection based upon the ability to protect and provide for a family, as well as physical traits.

Reactions: blonk

Malgudi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You seem intent on ignoring that procreation isn't the only priority of continuity of a species. And instinct applies to selection based upon the ability to protect and provide for a family, as well as physical traits.

You seem intent to ignore we are basically thinking apes, our essence is ape. Procreation comes first that's why nature cunningly makes sex such a pleasurable activity. First, our bodies tell us we need to make lots of babies and THEN we start worrying about how we're going to look after them.

You don't even need to go to prehistoric times, why do you think the population explosion continues in the poorest countries?

Reactions: Zaromski

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You seem intent to ignore we are basically thinking apes, our essence is ape. Procreation comes first that's why nature cunningly makes sex such a pleasurable activity. First, our bodies tell us we need to make lots of babies and THEN we start worrying about how we're going to look after them.

You don't even need to go to prehistoric times, why do you think the population explosion continues in the poorest countries?
No, making lots of babies first is NOT how human (or ape) procreation works. If it was, then we'd be making litters instead of the norm of one baby per pregnancy. It is because humans (and apes) bear one offspring that they have each evolved very particular selection processes to ensure their survival. In all cases, females, who have a large proportion of responsibility for carrying, bearing and then caring for their young, must choose a mate who is most likely to pass genes of a strong offspring, and who can protect, care and provide for the family. None of these traits are represented by a big cock.

Malgudi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, making lots of babies first is NOT how human (or ape) procreation works. If it was, then we'd be making litters instead of the norm of one baby per pregnancy. It is because humans (and apes) bear one offspring that they have each evolved very particular selection processes to ensure their survival. In all cases, females, who have a large proportion of responsibility for carrying, bearing and then caring for their young, must choose a mate who is most likely to pass genes of a strong offspring, and who can protect, care and provide for the family. None of these traits are represented by a big cock.

Sorry I disagree, we shall have to leave it at that. The normal state of a female ape of procreation age is pregnant, that is no coincidence. Infertile females are shunned, producing offspring is rewarded in the hierarchy. It's not me saying it, it's anthropologists. You will find that certain things, including the increase in cock size, is completely related to the need to keep the species alive.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sorry I disagree, we shall have to leave it at that. The normal state of a female ape of procreation age is pregnant, that is no coincidence. Infertile females are shunned, producing offspring is rewarded in the hierarchy. It's not me saying it, it's anthropologists. You will find that certain things, including the increase in cock size, is completely related to the need to keep the species alive.
And none of what you described of apes is true of humans. A normal human female is not pregnant during even most of her fertile years. We don't shun the infertile, male OR female. And if you can cite a reputable source for your claim that an increase in human penis size is factual AND responsible for keeping the species alive, I'd love to see it. We haven't been compiling reliable records period, let alone for more than about a hundred years, let alone for a long enough period to claim statistical relevance over the course of the species.

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A follow up question is this, does learning about the endowment of a guy from a friend make said guy more desirable? I mean if you are torn (50/50) on making a move, does this info make you go (51/49)? Does this change the way you think about said guy , even a little bit?

Never ever o_O

Malgudi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And none of what you described of apes is true of humans. A normal human female is not pregnant during even most of her fertile years. We don't shun the infertile, male OR female. And if you can cite a reputable source for your claim that an increase in human penis size is factual AND responsible for keeping the species alive, I'd love to see it. We haven't been compiling reliable records period, let alone for more than about a hundred years, let alone for a long enough period to claim statistical relevance over the course of the species.
https://news.nationalgeographic.com...ses-science-evolution-genitalia-health-weird/

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Think you're actually debunking yourself. The article starts with the editor noting "Bigger is better—at least when it comes to a woman's penis preferences, a new study says", however the scientists behind the study in their findings note "the rate at which women rated the men as attractive fell when flaccid penises were longer than 2.99 inches (7.6 centimeters).". In other words women looks for average flaccid cocks - not too small and not too big.