How much do women really enjoy anal sex?

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For years I could never get around to having anal sex, because I couldn't get over the idea of feces. But lately, my new girlfriend expressed how much she enjoyed it, and we fooled around a bit, without any disastorous results. So now, I'm intrigued. The problem is, I am still put off by the feces issue. And even though I would want to try it, I wouldn't really want to get into it with her without her getting an enema. I just wanted to know what most women think about anal sex, and if they ever prepare for it when they do have it? Also I wanted to know if it really is worth the trouble for the women in general, maybe it just isn't that pleasurable?

Annie Mae

Just Browsing
Media
I can understand guys are attracted to ass and all that but no i never have. Anyway I'm not opposed to it in theory either. Of course it would also depend on the size of his dick.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anal sex is very intriguing to me only because it is rather taboo. My size has made it a problem in the past but I was able to do it a few times. The only problem I had with feces was minimal, we used a condom so it was easy clean up, the only was that I got Santorum all over the place.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Doc@Jun 1 2005, 12:11 PM
For years I could never get around to having anal sex, because I couldn't get over the idea of feces. But lately, my new girlfriend expressed how much she enjoyed it, and we fooled around a bit, without any disastorous results. So now, I'm intrigued. The problem is, I am still put off by the feces issue. And even though I would want to try it, I wouldn't really want to get into it with her without her getting an enema. I just wanted to know what most women think about anal sex, and if they ever prepare for it when they do have it? Also I wanted to know if it really is worth the trouble for the women in general, maybe it just isn't that pleasurable?
[post=316756]Quoted post[/post]​

Clearly, some women like it a lot. My current SO is one. She asks for it and we won't every have a "marathon" without it.

The feces issue is minimal if the person has had recent and normal bowel movements. (Sorry if that sounds kind of graphic, but that's the facts.)

If you are new at this, take a few minutes to educate yourself on hygiene, etiquette, etc. (A google search will do it). Just remember that you can't really go straight from the back into the front. (This goes for fingers, too.) The risk of infections is pretty high.

Oh, yeah. And listen to her, too.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by rope9839+Jun 2 2005, 03:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rope9839 &#064; Jun 2 2005, 03:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Doc@Jun 1 2005, 12:11 PM
For years I could never get around to having anal sex, because I couldn&#39;t get over the idea of feces.  But lately, my new girlfriend expressed how much she enjoyed it, and we fooled around a bit, without any disastorous results.  So now, I&#39;m intrigued.  The problem is, I am still put off by the feces issue.  And even though I would want to try it, I wouldn&#39;t really want to get into it with her without her getting an enema.  I just wanted to know what most women think about anal sex, and if they ever prepare for it when they do have it?  Also I wanted to know if it really is worth the trouble for the women in general, maybe it just isn&#39;t that pleasurable?
[post=316756]Quoted post[/post]​

Clearly, some women like it a lot. My current SO is one. She asks for it and we won&#39;t every have a "marathon" without it.

The feces issue is minimal if the person has had recent and normal bowel movements. (Sorry if that sounds kind of graphic, but that&#39;s the facts.)

If you are new at this, take a few minutes to educate yourself on hygiene, etiquette, etc. (A google search will do it). Just remember that you can&#39;t really go straight from the back into the front. (This goes for fingers, too.) The risk of infections is pretty high.

Oh, yeah. And listen to her, too.
[post=316984]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Well this is my point, maybe the whole thing isn&#39;t worth it. I only really started considering it because my GF sounded so eager. And hey if there is another way to make her yelp then I&#39;m more than happy to try, but I really don&#39;t like the mess to tell you the truth. I was just wondering if there was another way around it, hence the enema. But I guess you guy are right I should probably just read up a bit more.

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really enjoy anal sex. If you are put off by the idea of feces than talk to her about an enema. But that is not a good idea if it would be a frequent activity. But really you should be using a condom anyway.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by wonderland@Jun 7 2005, 05:48 AM
I really enjoy anal sex. If you are put off by the idea of feces than talk to her about an enema. But that is not a good idea if it would be a frequent activity. But really you should be using a condom anyway.
[post=318465]Quoted post[/post]​

I guess that is what I wanted to know, if it is that enjoyable for women in the end. Obviously for someone like me who does not want to have anything to do with feces, I&#39;m going to be using a condom. But I just didn&#39;t know if the &#39;mess&#39; of it all was worth the effort for the woman involved?