How Much Do You Cum?

andyjuicer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guys, I don't know if this has been done before, i can't seem to find it anywhere. If it has, sorry.
I was just wondering if larger guys shoot and cum more than smaller guys, or if it is the other way around? Or maybe it has nothing to do with size? Just wondering how big you are and how much you cum/ shoot?

I'm 7" x 6" and i rarely shoot and cum alot. so ther ya go

For some reason it actually takes a REALLY long time for me to get anything done. The longest I've gone is 2 hours without finishing and that was just because she was so worn out.

I'm not sure if it's an issue that I need to get checked out or not, because sometimes it works and sometimes not. But I wouldn't say that I cum massive amounts. Pretty standard if you ask me.

andyjuicer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
C-rizzle said:
For some reason it actually takes a REALLY long time for me to get anything done. The longest I've gone is 2 hours without finishing and that was just because she was so worn out.

I'm not sure if it's an issue that I need to get checked out or not, because sometimes it works and sometimes not. But I wouldn't say that I cum massive amounts. Pretty standard if you ask me.

Yea, i usually take a while to cum too.. it can be a good thing but not if ur in a hurry.. lol. do you shoot? or just drool the whole load out?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
andyjuicer said:
Guys, I don't know if this has been done before, i can't seem to find it anywhere. If it has, sorry.
I was just wondering if larger guys shoot and cum more than smaller guys, or if it is the other way around? Or maybe it has nothing to do with size? Just wondering how big you are and how much you cum/ shoot?

Bolded words are truth.

PenisAv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cum ar. 2-3 Tbspoon. Some times much more 5-7 Tbsp(if i have not cum two-three days)

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hardly at all lately, I've pretty much jerked it all out :biggrin1: small dribble, but I can squirt it... I should really calmdown with that lately.

Slade

CanThick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
andyjuicer said:

With a nick like "andyjuicer" I thought u did! :confused:

:biggrin1:

Well i am about your size and I can shoot and cum a lot if I am really excited or have not cummed in a few days.

diego

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's depends! When i am too horny, jacking off or fucking a long time, i 'll be able to shoot extremaly far. One time i was jacking off during 5 hours when i finally came i shot so far that my sperm hit my face. Its was really funny. i laught a lot that day.

bluehour said:
I can shoot like there is no tomorrow.

DITTO.

And like other guys on here it takes me a while... sometimes too long. Great if you want to make a night of it... sucks if you just want a quickie.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PenisAv said:
I cum ar. 2-3 Tbspoon. Some times much more 5-7 Tbsp(if i have not cum two-three days)

Not going to call you a liar (yet)...

7 tablespoons... yeah and I only shoot a thimblefull.

That's 3 to 3.5 ounces (pending what measuring standard you use, US, UK or metric). Regardless....

that's over a 1/3 of a can of coke. A 2 tablespoon cumshot is a very large cumshot....

If you meant teaspoons, nah you didn't.

Liar (there I said it).

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Could you guys who claim to shoot "a lot" or "like there's no tomorrow" please quantify your visual estimates?

Some of us here are delusional: 7 tablespoons (or even teaspoons for that matter) is a ridiculous amount. Just remember that 1 teaspoon (just ONE) is equal to 5ml, which is approximately the upper range of a normal ejaculation, according to clinical studies. So anything above that you should consider yourselves blessed with the gift of abundance.

Myself, an ordinary mortal, shoot on average 4 to 5 ml each time, and I "feel" like it is quite a bit.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
My vid on here has me shooting like 8 average sized shots. I've had particularly good sessions where I've gone into double digits... and lots of times (usually when I'm alone and doing it for the 2nd or 3rd time that day) where a little bit dribbles out and that's it. It really depends on the situation (with someone?) and amount of time I spend stroking.

And to everyone with volume measurements... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Some people are just too curious, lol.

henryroyce

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
... anywhere between one and three teaspoons for me - and it 'surges' out, seldom shoots (but does occasionally).

I agree with the others, the fellow who claims that he shoots 7 tablespoons is either hugely overexagerating, or he should go and see a doctor because he is not well!

BJason12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How much i cum depends on how turned on i am, on average i produce bout 2 or 3 teaspoons. If i am really turned on i can usually produce about 4 or 5. I once had a boyfriend who could produce about twice as much so dont disregard the 7 tablespoons...although id hav to see it to believe it :wink:

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can almost categorically say that cum volume is noting whatsoever to do with penis size. I have been with guys of all shapes and sizes, and experienced cumshots of varying quantities and strength. Its something that varies from person to person, and personally it also depends on factors such as arousal levels and periods of abstinence. I have dribbled in my time, and also shot huge loads half way across the room. I've never been inclined to 'measure' my cum volume, but I'd guesstimate that I can shoot anything between 1/2 a teaspoon and 5 teaspoons depending on the above factors.

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think size matters in relation to ejaculate spewed, as far as say Paul Bunyan would spooge more than an ant.

But on a human scale no :biggrin1:

slade

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
can't say that i've ever measured, but i generally shoot a nice load with some distance...

Attachments