How Much do you JO?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_JohnTheHorse, Jan 26, 2004.

1. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

Just curious. I know a lot of members here have quite a libido including me. I can do it 4 or 5 times a day and have quite alot of ejaculate each time. I know this doesn't have anything to do with size.

:)

2. jonb

Gold Member

I usually do it two or three times a day, in addition to whatever sex I get. I once got up to ten.

One of these days, I'll take a day, go out in the middle of nowhere, and spend the whole day jacking, just to see how many orgasms I can get.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

When it was new to me, I did it 5-6 times a day.  After I married, maybe 3-4 a day.

Nowadays it's 1-2 a day.  Use it or lose it!

Pecker

I don't care who you are.  Stop walking on the water while I'm fishing.

4. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

Day long jacking sessions rock man. I love milking out one load after another after another. It's fun to not shoot for a day or two then have on nice long cock rubbin' session.

5. Imported

Gold Member

junior15074: Like John the horse, I also enjoy seeing how long I can last before shooting my load. My dick will be in a semi hardon to full blown hardon most of the day. Generally by the end of the day I can't stand it and will have to jerk myself off. The orgasm can get quite intense. Surprisingly after and hour I can go again. Its like my dick is not finished yet. The most I ever came in one day was 5 times. After the 5th time, my dick just hung down between my legs not wanting to do anything. Having it swing around was a wierd sensation after jerking off 5 times. But I was ready to go again the next day.

6. Imported

Gold Member

fitandhung: Normally 2 - 3 times a day without any sex. But have been know to go for the alll day marathons like John. Love kicking back and jacking on a sunday. Holding off for as long as I can, sometimes that aint very long :)

Draft saved Draft deleted