How Much do you JO?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_JohnTheHorse, Jan 26, 2004.

1. B_JohnTheHorse

Just curious. I know a lot of members here have quite a libido including me. I can do it 4 or 5 times a day and have quite alot of ejaculate each time. I know this doesn't have anything to do with size.

:)

2. jonb

Gold Member

I usually do it two or three times a day, in addition to whatever sex I get. I once got up to ten.

One of these days, I'll take a day, go out in the middle of nowhere, and spend the whole day jacking, just to see how many orgasms I can get.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

When it was new to me, I did it 5-6 times a day.  After I married, maybe 3-4 a day.

Nowadays it's 1-2 a day.  Use it or lose it!

Pecker

I don't care who you are.  Stop walking on the water while I'm fishing.

4. B_JohnTheHorse

Day long jacking sessions rock man. I love milking out one load after another after another. It's fun to not shoot for a day or two then have on nice long cock rubbin' session.

5. Imported

Gold Member

junior15074: Like John the horse, I also enjoy seeing how long I can last before shooting my load. My dick will be in a semi hardon to full blown hardon most of the day. Generally by the end of the day I can't stand it and will have to jerk myself off. The orgasm can get quite intense. Surprisingly after and hour I can go again. Its like my dick is not finished yet. The most I ever came in one day was 5 times. After the 5th time, my dick just hung down between my legs not wanting to do anything. Having it swing around was a wierd sensation after jerking off 5 times. But I was ready to go again the next day.

6. Imported

Gold Member

fitandhung: Normally 2 - 3 times a day without any sex. But have been know to go for the alll day marathons like John. Love kicking back and jacking on a sunday. Holding off for as long as I can, sometimes that aint very long :)

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice