How much do you masturbate?

SexyBrandon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just wondering how much people masterbate here, this topic is made for the men but ladies you can join in too if you like. Just let me know. The thing is I don't hardly ever do it, well am I doing it enough?

When I was younger I thought I used to do it too much, until I discovered that some people masturbate a good number of times every day! I masturbate about 2/3 times a week, sometimes coming twice or three times in one time, not often though, I usually come just once then go and do something else. I have sex about once or twice a week, well except for multiple times in one night.

Well, is this often or too little do you think? and how much do you masturbate, and have sex aswell.

(I'm known to believe that masturbation can lead to a healthier sex life, and also sex obviously strengthens the penis. Whether this is true or not I don't know.)

Last edited:

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Too much probably :p

about 1-2 times a day when I'm busy I think. When I have nothing to do all day, some more.

I don't have sex yet, so that probably has something to do with it.

cockhoarder

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I wank at least twice a day as a minimum... stroke my morning wood and right before going to bed at night. If I have time I looove to edge for 3-4 hour, and sometimes wank more if I got the opportunity!

If anyone wanna join I usually c2c so add me ;) (must have cam too)

SexyBrandon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
edge means when you stop yourself from coming isn't it?

I'm suprised, I now officially feel like I'm missing out..

I really don't know the reason why I don't do it as much, I do work a lot and don't really have time to as much, I don't know.

And to you two who say you havent had sex yet, well I suppose that could make sense why you do it more than I.

ohhhey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I vaguely recall reading an article where scientific research said that ejaculating at least 5 times a week was good for your prostate. I'm not entirely sure if it was 5 days or 5 times. That's my excuse anyway. Almost always once a day, sometimes twice.

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
never enough. usually once a day. i think if you're busy then you don't think about it (when I was unemployed, it was a couple of times a day at least). for the last 6 months, i'll get in from work and just go down town leicester brown to get rid of the stress. can't 'beat' it...

8inchjerkallday

Experimental Member
Media
work days usually 3 or 4 once when I wake up usually one or two in the toilet at work to get me through the day, and a good long session when I get home on cam. Weekends I just jerk off all day, cum 4 or 5 loads during a good day. Been jerking every day since I was a young kid, even before I could shoot - used to have intense tingly dry orgasms - and love to work my dick as often as possible, with jerk buddys or on cam

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have seen this thread subject so many times. There is so much variation in the answers, from a few times a month to a few times a day. I think it is all normal, and one shouldn't worry about doing it too often or too seldom.
When young, I used to be envious of those who did it more often, but as long as one is comfortable with his (her?) own pace, it really doesn't matter. I do feel sorry for those with guilty feelings, as it is natural.