How much do you need your preferred size?

Sex and your preferred size

• I only get off with my preferred larger size

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • I only "really" get off with my preferred size

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • I can get off with pretty much any size

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • I can only get off with my preferred smaller/avergae size

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I don't get off with any size

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • It has nothing to do with the size, preferred or not, it is the guy

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I am taking my other poll as a yes, so here is what was on my mind.

It is more about need than preference.

I had a casual partner recently who said something that stuck in my mind. "I need a big cock to really get off." I thought that this was an interesting comment.

Anyway, I hope the choices give you your required options.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I said that I can get off with pretty much any size. That's 100% true. I have an ideal size, but it's really not important at all. Only reason I even have one is because that's the one that feels "best" and stretches me just right and all that good stuff. :tongue: Doesn't affect my ability to get off, though.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I voted I only get off with my preferred larger size even though that may not *technically* be true. What I do know is that I do not have vaginal orgasms with average cocks. But I do with a larger than average one. So yeah, bigger than average is very important to me.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Though the sample size is small, the results are pretty much what I would have expected from any group of sexually aware/liberated women, and judging by the number of views to comments, it seems to be something that people (men) want to know.

sizequeenT

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer at least 7-8 inch minimum penis length but I've gotten off with smaller. It depends on how excited and how thorough the guy is in pleasing me.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe a tangent for this thread would be, how much of your preference is mental rather than physical? Visual vs. tactile? It took me awhile to admit it but as a male who has had sex with other males, I eventually realized he had to be bigger than me or I just couldn't get into it, much less get off on it. No vaginal orgasms involved--mostly psychological though certainly my preconception/fantasy of wanting a cock big enough to fill my large hand and then some is a physical sensation factor.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take the "really" getting off to mean getting off from penetrative sex alone. That's how I mean it and it's what I chose.

Most of us can 'get off' without any insertion at all so saying that the preferred size is the only way we'd climax at all would be more of a stretch than the size itself.