How Much Do You Rate Your % Straight %gayness?

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I rate myself as 10% gay because I have made out with women before,I LOVE female strip clubs and I even dry humped my best female friend when I was in the Fifth grade:rolleyes: My sexuality is very flexible,but I prefer men by a large margin:tongue:

JackbytheSea

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was growing up there were all these phrases we had for two-guy activity. Corning, scratching, bad birthday, ducking, knocking, kinging, dry-humping, etc - all an excuse for rubbing up against your buddies' naughty places, when (or before) you couldn't anything going with girls.

I've even heard it called practice. [Geez!]

Most of it was just bumping and grinding without real screwing, and most of it was fully clothed, and all of it was fun - but, none of it meant a da^^n thing. None of it. It was all just horsing around, blowing off steam. As soon as the girls started letting us get somewhere with them, we couldn't even remember your buddy's name.

Ask me (not that you did), labels are a little BS, I think. Even if you enjoyed 'practice', it doesn't make you gay. Just means you were a desperate, little $#*+head once and damn lucky to find somebody twice as desperate as you.

You're one thing, until you try something else and dig it. Then, you're something else, until...

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

My two cents.

I say 100% gay because I think it has everything to do with a sexual attraction. I think there are many many beautiful women in the world but when it comes down to it I'm petrified of pussy.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: I think in life we tend to have to lable everything too much!! Im mean why not just enjoy it!Im bi sexual ,Whitch means if i want sex i have to buy it!! Only kidding. But to me its the greatest thing in the world to say even turn on the tv and say oh look at that guy! And then two minutes later to say oh look at that girl! So for me to hear this talk is great! Thankyou!!

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stephaneparis said:
New coming on LPSG and really feeling well with you.
I was very impressed by the fact some of you do rate your part of straightness and gayness.
What I defenitly appreciate is when a straight guy smean 99% straight and 1% gay.

It means to me a high respect to mankind and what nature made of us.

Thank-you for this mark of sensibility.

How do you rate yourself?
Why?

Personnally I am 99% gay... and 1% straight (may be 2%!)

Love to all!

Stéphaneparis... from Paris!
mail@privilegeparis.com

Salut Stéphane et bienvenue,

Dans quel quartier habitez-vous à Paris?

J'ai resté, il y a trois ans, dans un hotel dans le quartier "Le Marais". I'hotel s'appelle "Caron de Beaumarchais". Le connaissez-vous?? J'aime biens les clubs dans la cité et en particulière "Amnésia" (Rue Vielle du Temple). Et bien sur j'aime beaucoup votre cité en générale. C'est sans pareil.

Vous trouverez (il me semble) les gens ici très agréables mais de temps en temps vous rencontrerez quelques membres disagréables. Je vous souhaite bonne chance avec (pour la plupart) les Américains ici et tous les sujets que nous débattrons.:cool:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
JackbytheSea said:
Even if you enjoyed 'practice', it doesn't make you gay. Just means you were a desperate, little $#*+head once and damn lucky to find somebody twice as desperate as you.

For me it was practice for same. There was nothing 'desperate' about it. Boys were more sexual from the get-go. Once the five of us boys (13-16) allowed a girl who wanted "in". B-O-R-I-N-G:rolleyes:

It wasn't the same so we sent her away.

Different strokes for different folks.

My two cents.

D_Hercule Snailsnot

Experimental Member
Media
Oz10 said:
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
Guys I just think about in a physical sense and I used to write off any attraction I had to guys as a sign that I simply wanted to be "like" them (built, good at another sport, smooth with the ladies, etc). While they aren't exactly built for sex, they sure as heck do know how to enjoy it without the annoying baggage that comes afterwards.

I really think that my attraction to certain guys has alot to do with the fact that i want a body like him or athletic like him... ect...

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
sdjdguy said:
I'm not sure what it is about him that was making me think about things like that since I have never been attracted to men before. It's not as if it were an overpowering urge or anything, either. I haven't masturbated thinking about it or had any vivid fantasies involving him, but the thought of fooling around crossed my mind and it didn't seem entirely unappealing to me. For me this was a unique experience. I was also discussing the possibility of a MMF threeway with a girl I know who had one before and was interested in trying another and he was the first person who came to mind for me.

I can't put my finger on exactly what it was about him that made him special, he's just a very attractive guy. Good-looking, clean-cut, well-built, articulate, charming, intelligent, well-spoken during class discussions. Maybe it's that I usually think of men as kind of dirty and he seems cleaner than most, or maybe I'm attracted more to his personality than his body, I'm really not sure.

Though I'm still far FAR more attracted to women, and I really don't see myself doing anything with other men in the future, I've always claimed to be an open-minded guy so even if nothing ever comes of this interest I'm actually kind of glad I experienced it. Makes me feel more honest saying that I'm open to just about anything.

Your stock just rose 100% my friend. Ah finally; an honest man. Good show!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This IS a good thread because it recognizes that sexuality is not an easy question, especially bisexuality. There is some pretty good research out there that suggests that most bi folks actually experience their sexuality differently in relation to each sex. Most bi men are monogomous (or at least serially monogomous) with a member of one gender, and prone to casual sex with the other. We are used to this model with married men that like to "fool around" with guys on the side, usually anonymously. Sometimes it works the other way, however. There are lots of gay men in "committed relationships" that like to slip away from emotionally uninvolved, one-time-only sex with women. Far fewer bi men than you would think actually have sex interchangably with both genders. Almost nobody lives in a menage-a-trois.

It is hard to figure out how to assign percentages to complex situations. How do you figure out how much to assign to your hetrosexual side when you are married and have MF sex only with your wife, and fairly often at that, when you are also having lots of casual MM sex with many men, but only once each? Once again, fairly often. Half the time your are doing men, half women (or rather, one specific woman.) This is the most common form of bisexuality in America right now. A peak behind almost any of the 40%-60%, or 50%-50% would probably tell you that there are two distinctly different attitudes and practices going on in each side of the equation. The numbers just hint at the backstory. You have to ask for details if you want to know the whole picture.

Forgive the long first post. An introduction is coming soon in that forum, I promise...

bigdikbimale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree with Forties great comments.
-- An early welcome Forties. I look forward to more of your posts --

I put 80% gay and 20% straight after thinking both about my activities and feelings through my life. I have been in a straight mariage and other straight relationships and have had sex with men during them. I have been in more gay relationships than straight ones over time but have had sex with woemen during them. When single, I have tended to have more sex with men.

From a feelings and just raw sexual attraction standpoint though, 80% of the time it is a HOT guy that will make my tongue roll out on the floor and my dick hard.:wank:

D

deleted3782

hayden18mi said:
Oz10 said:
I really think that my attraction to certain guys has alot to do with the fact that i want a body like him or athletic like him... ect...

This remains how I feel about many guys. I like to be around them, valued by them. The down and dirty is a little beyond what I want to do most of the time.

D_Beau Chutzpud

Experimental Member
Media
dcwrestlefan said:
there are married men that have never been with another guy but desire them (more than an isolated passing thought) and hide it totally. are they 100 pct straight? nope.

Well said dcwrestlefan. I for one fall into this category. I've been in the military since I was 17 and didn't really get curious about guys until afterward, which unfortunately is a little late. I feel like a real oddball sometimes because I've never found myself attracted to a man but I've used dildos anally and LOVED it, and I love looking at big cocks and the thought of sucking and riding one. Unfortunately, I'm still in the military and also am an instructor, so I have to be REALLY careful and discreet...thus I've yet to actually experiment with a man and will probaby not get to for a long time...(sigh).

I've never even told anyone about my situation before. I thank this forum for providing me this opportunity to be open.

Scientific American Mind (a great mag, by the way) did a story recently about this...I believe the current concensus is that sexuality falls along a continuum shaped like a bell curve, with most people falling into the "less than 100% straight/gay" category...meaning most are bisexual to a degree, with varying factors, such as environment, affecting it.

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
Interesting thread,

I picked 100% straight just because I don't have even the slightest attraction to men at all. I am so oblivious to my own sex from a purely sexual standpoint that I wouldn't recognize if a man hit on me at all most of the time. There's just no attraction there for me. At the same time, I don't consider myself a homophobe or anything, which apparently some people take as cause to go 1% gay, but I feel that's misleading, and I'm not here to offend or not offend anyone. I've even heard the notion that since I've posted pics here, in a predominantly (at least I'm guessing here) gay and bisexual online community, I must lean the other way a little, which isn't the case. I don't really feel that I have to defend that I am straight here either. It's just a really great and open (for the most part) community.