How Much Do You Value Quotes?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Shamrock, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Feb 8, 2005
    "Maybe he didn't expect the reaction he got, but he had to expect a reaction" - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

"Please take that outta my arse!....Oh hey Larry" - Adam Sandler, Bulletproof

"I washed my hands with the same soap and when I finished the towl didn't look like no goddamn Maxi Pad!" - Jules, Pulp Fiction

"Shut your fat arse Rayvie, I can't buy a pack of smokes without running into nine guys you've fucked!" Rocco, Boondock Saints

'We'll start the arse kissing with you." Smecker, Boondock Saints

"I killed your cat! I thought it would bring closure to our relationship!" Roccs, BDS

"Never shall innocent blood be shed, but the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God." Il Duce, BDS

Maude: "What do you do for recreation?"
    The Dude: "Oh the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback" - The Big Lebowski

"Fuck sympathy, I don't neeed your fuckin sympathy, I need my fuckin johnson!" - The Dude

"Do you see what happens Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a strange in the arse!?" Walter, TBL
Draft saved Draft deleted