Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What defines by how much a grower grows?

Elasticity of the skin?
Amount of skin?
Length of inner urethra?
Blood vessels?
Etc.?

I guess i'm right by saying you never know how much a grower grows when you see it flaccid.

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm totally a grower. There are times I look down and think "Hey, where'd you go?" LOL! Just recently I went away for a couple of weeks and didn't have the chance to jerk off. My dick stayed little, I think mainly it was my body saying "well, if you're not going to use it..." Same thing happens to most guys when they are sick with the flu, your dick shrinks so your body and direct energy elsewhere. Anyway, when I got home and had some "me" time he jumped right back into action as big as ever (and shot a huge load at the same time).

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What defines by how much a grower grows?

Elasticity of the skin?
Amount of skin?
Length of inner urethra?
Blood vessels?
Etc.?

I guess i'm right by saying you never know how much a grower grows when you see it flaccid.
Granted I have a large fat pad but even my wife, who has never seen another real cock in person, says I am definitely a grower. I would say the pics I posted represent me at my smallest and pretty close to largest given the situation,although I do swell as I near orgasm as I am sure all do.

Attachments

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
don't forget interest. the mind is a part of it too.

I think the only outward clue is how much wrinkled & bunched up skin there is, or a random sighting of a bulge in tight pants.

But technically - all the things you mention. Have to have the infrastructure to do it.
Interesting part of growers I learned is the smaller flaccid you get, the healthier the dick. Apparently a full flaccid cock is not simply lacking engorgement, but is actually being pulled tight by the body. The tighter the pull the healthier the system. Who knew?