Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Granted I have a large fat pad but even my wife, who has never seen another real cock in person, says I am definitely a grower. I would say the pics I posted represent me at my smallest and pretty close to largest given the situation,although I do swell as I near orgasm as I am sure all do.
Looks like your cock is very thick even when soft!

Reactions: hammer75

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I remember hooking up with a guy and being a little disappointed when his pants came down. He looked the same size as me soft and one of my desires for hooking up with a guy was he had a bigger dick than mine. He claimed he did when we were working out our hook-up via emails, but it looked like he may have been exaggerating his dimensions, as I find many men do!

Well, when I got on my knees and started sucking him I felt my mouth start to fill up. He was holding my head and face fucking me. I could feel my jaw having to open very wide to accommodate his erect size! I found myself gagging at his deep penetration. When he finally let go of me and let me come up for air, I was surprised to see this nice thick cock that was over 7 inches long! He grew a lot more than me! A big, hard, throbbing cock, glistening with my saliva, was staring me in the face! I was a happy guy and enjoyed getting him off!

A grower is quite a turn on! He easily doubled in length and his overall volume grew tremendously with the girth increase!

I remember hooking up with a guy and being a little disappointed when his pants came down. He looked the same size as me soft and one of my desires for hooking up with a guy was he had a bigger dick than mine. He claimed he did when we were working out our hook-up via emails, but it looked like he may have been exaggerating his dimensions, as I find many men do!

Well, when I got on my knees and started sucking him I felt my mouth start to fill up. He was holding my head and face fucking me. I could feel my jaw having to open very wide to accommodate his erect size! I found myself gagging at his deep penetration. When he finally let go of me and let me come up for air, I was surprised to see this nice thick cock that was over 7 inches long! He grew a lot more than me! A big, hard, throbbing cock, glistening with my saliva, was staring me in the face! I was a happy guy and enjoyed getting him off!

A grower is quite a turn on! He easily doubled in length and his overall volume grew tremendously with the girth increase!
I love when people think I have a button cock. :joy:

Interesting part of growers I learned is the smaller flaccid you get, the healthier the dick. Apparently a full flaccid cock is not simply lacking engorgement, but is actually being pulled tight by the body. The tighter the pull the healthier the system. Who knew?

Can you elaborate why a tighter pull is healthy and where you found this?

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can you elaborate why a tighter pull is healthy and where you found this?
Something I'd read a long time ago. To be clearer I understand not that a tighter pull is healthy, but that a tighter pull is a sign of a healthier overall system.

Stage 5 - Return to Flaccidity:
After orgasm and ejaculation, muscle contractions result in increased blood outflow from the penis, decreasing its length and girth until flaccid.
Understanding the anatomy of the penis | Chesapeake Urology

-------------------------- and ---------------

The arteries relax and open up to let more blood to flow in; at the same time, the veins close up. Once blood is in the penis, pressure traps it within the corpora cavernosa. Your penis expands and holds the erection.
When the inflow of blood stops and the veins open, your penis becomes soft.
How the Penis Works.

So, to my amateur understanding, a part of a healthy flaccid penis is good muscle tone to contract & 'outflow' blood. One needs healthy arteries & veins that let the blood in & out, but also muscles to help squeeze the blood out of the veins. The more blood out, the more flaccid the penis can become.