How much does GASOLINE cost in your area?

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
$ 1.64/gallon is the lowest I've seen so far for 87 octane. I hope it drops further, but Miami, FL seems to be dragging it's heels, screaming and kicking as the economy plummets. You have to remember, this was a housing market that tripled and quadrupled prices. They (the experts on FMV) around here, are in complete denial that the housing boom that occurred here was simply price gouging of the highest order and based on total bullshit. I know the strategy is to charge and get as much for whatever it is they're trying to sell, but be real about it, if the rest of the nation is 25-35 cents less per gallon, they're just being jerks/assholes about what they're charging for it, greedier than the rest of the nation is not a good reputation to have. Then they wonder why it kills off their tourism even more ?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WOW' resureected..great
NZ here its dropped to 1-34 a LITRE of regular...was up to 2-09 i think..so at least one things dropped
Have to say tho..the Bastards were reluctant as hell initially .to drop it
5 Major Oil co,s NZ..and theyre ALl in cahoots wi each other with pricing..despite the Govts idle threats..\/
enz

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if the rest of the nation is 25-35 cents less per gallon, ?

It also has to do with state taxes. If you check Gasbuddy.com it will tell you the taxes. California has the highest, 63.9 cents a gallon, and Alaska has the lowest 26.4 cents/gallon. About 13 cents is Federal tax, most of the rest is state tax, some states have a small amount as local tax too.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WOW' resureected..great
NZ here its dropped to 1-34 a LITRE of regular...was up to 2-09 i think..so at least one things dropped
Have to say tho..the Bastards were reluctant as hell initially .to drop it
5 Major Oil co,s NZ..and theyre ALl in cahoots wi each other with pricing..despite the Govts idle threats..\/
enz

In New Jersey gas was up to $4 a gallon and now it is $1.35 a gallon. I don't know if the prices fell that much in other countries.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gotya on that Mem...i think? our litre is a lot less than yr Gallon
I cant google/conversions (dial up -often atrocious--like now )
Cheers
enz