how much fatter can the leader of the repbs. get

Discussion in 'Politics' started by houtx48, Mar 12, 2009.

1. houtx48

Gold Member

if miss oxyicotten limpballs get any fatter they will have to put a beeper on her when she backs up. Where do the pubbies find their leaders steel palin jendil?

2. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

If he doubles his intake for the next 6 years, he may approach Michael Moore dimensions. Michael Moore is perfectly spherical. Right now, Limbaugh is elliptical, bordering on oval.

3. houtx48

Gold Member

is moore the head of the republican party?

4. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Is it too much to hope he'll just float away like Harry Potter's Aunt Marge?

5. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    In all fairness, you brought up the issue of lard-ass symbols of the two major parties that are reviled by those on the other end of the political spectrum (and a lot of moderates for that matter).

Also, sorry, but this is my inner spellchecker talking: it's Oxycontin, Steele, and Jindal. Misspellings really get under my skin. Again, no offense to you personally.

6. Notaguru2

Gold Member

I just want Rush to keep talking. lol Who would have EVER thought that Rush of all people would be a far better gift than Rev. Wright? =) I'm convinced that by the time elections roll around, people WILL think he is the leader of the GOP and excommunicate even MORE GOP members from congress.

Keep talking Rush, keep talking Rush-babies. lol

7. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    He most likely has "metabolic syndrome" and is probably dieting to keep himself from being really fat... he's just a big chub now, but he could be waaaaaay fatter. As a fellow husky male, I feel for the guy.

8. houtx48

Gold Member

you did'nt include limpballs and you can suck my 100% gay dick.

9. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    Despite the lack of a quote, I'm assuming that's aimed at me. I viewed "limpballs" as a slamming together of two words to make a name, as you referred to Mr. Limbaugh as "miss oxyicotten [sic] limpballs."

10. houtx48

Gold Member

no offense personally

11. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, in all fairness, he did not. The thread title very clearly says "leader" of the GOP, which is the common public perception of Limbaugh these days.

You'd be hard-pressed to find a fraction of the number of people who believe Moore enjoys a comparable standing with the DEM party.

If you want to trot out the goose/gander line of argumentation, be my guest...but please have the sack to do so without couching it behind false civility.

12. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    True. My bad. Regardless, though, when you bring up one fat ideologue, the other's going to get brought up.

13. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    You don't know a fucking thing about Michael Moore and are just lettin' your piehole flap around for no reason. Michael Moore has NEVER told one lie in his documentaries... go ahead and prove where he is an idealogue, don't search right wing blogs for what they say... go ahead and tell me from your personal experience what lies Michael Moore has told the public. Michael Moore is the champion of the underdog and the little guy... how does that make one an idealogue?

Liberals and conservatives are NOT two sides of the same coin...that is truly one of the biggest piles of bullshit that have been forced upon the general public.

How the fuck does a conservative even know what the hell a Moog is? Are you from another planet?

14. houtx48

Gold Member

at 19 you can tell'em but you can't tell'em much.

15. sparky11point5

sparky11point5 New Member

Hey Star, next time you complain when a (brave, noble, intelligent) liberal responds to a complaint about Obama, with a statement about Bush and his misdeeds, we are soooooooo gonna quote you from this thread.

This is just harmless, vindictive abuse of a large and slow-moving target.

Tripod, represent brother! The difference between Limbaugh and Moore is that you can fact check Moore, but Rush is careless with facts.

16. sargon20

Gold Member

The fat fuck is looking more and more like Archie Bunker on steriods.

17. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    Firstly, I'm far from conservative, though I try to keep a lot of my posts as politically neutral as possible.

I never said he's a liar, and his movies that I've seen, I like (mostly because I agree with him on most points), but that doesn't make him not an ideologue. His documentaries are generally preaching to the left choir, while Limbaugh's radio show does similarly to the right.

Like I said, I like Moore's movies, and I agree with him on most topics,but I do acknowledge his films tend to be one-sided.

I was merely pointing out that Michael Moore is the closest possible analogue for Mr. Limbaugh on the left. They both use some form of media to (mostly) preach to their respective choirs. While Rush tends espouse some rather hateful ideas and views, Mr. Moore generally is trying to improve social conditions through his movies.

Rush is far-right, reviled by the left, and is often mocked for being fat. Michael Moore is pretty far left, reviled by the right, and is also often mocked for being fat. When you bring one up, someone with a disagreeing view will bring up the other.

18. B_Mister Buildington

Something tells me Moore smells worse though.

19. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

thanx! I had no idea how to construe what he was saying!

20. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    Haha. Thanks for bringing the thread back to its original tone. It was starting to seem like something resembling a semi-serious conversation.

Draft saved Draft deleted