How Much For a Haircut?

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
damn, 7 bucks where I live. Best damn barber in the south. Beautiful, precise, fine haircut. Makes my dick hard to think about how good it feels getting it and afterwards too..

A haircut and a blowjob would be too much in one day, damn..

Souren

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My cut comes to $65; including tip I shell out $80.

Everybody should keep in mind it's a lot less expensive to get your head shaved/simple trim than it is to get something more elaborate.

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Guys -

Just checking in to see how much you pay for a decent haircut? I am paying sixty bucks. I am happy with how it looks so I don't mind paying that. Does anyone here get an awesome haircut for less than that? In Boston I payed double that on Newbury Street but the way my hair is cut now I like better. I would appreciate your thoughts.

from my experience this topic and my reply has annoyed some guys on this site..HELLO NICK8.

Prices for haircuts depend on where, location, and rent of the place.
I still go to my guy that I have gone to in Chicago on Rush St for 20 yrs.
when i started it was 200 for all that i had done including tip, parking and gas. cut was 80. i use to have hi lights in, another 80 then 20 bucks for a tip and 5 for the shampoo person. so after all said and done i was paying 200 dollars
i now just pay for a cut every 6 weeks..its 75.OO dollars. tip is still 20 and 5 for the shampoo person. 14 for parking and i rent a car from the airport to get me around. I schedule my haircuts around when i have to appear at the law firm. tho, not working, I'm still in house counsel for my cases pending.
i don't pay for the flight from either LA or Virginia (i live in Va most of the year) and during NFL season, i am in LA until the Super Bowl is over and move back to Va. its complicated. either the firm picks up my air fare or i use my FF miles.
some guys had an issue with all this, i found it sort of normal. most the people that go to this hair place are local people or many of the rich and famous fly in like Katherine Helmod goes for her cut and COLOUR, Deborah Norville is from Chicago but lives in NYC she will only have my guy cut her hair...Terry Savage is the same way..the list sort of goes on and on.
My hair is full of cowlicks and waves, if not cut correctly i wake up with feathers everywhere. SO..i stick to my known quantity and quality.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
$00.00 Buy a set of clippers and buzz it yourself like I do. A buzz is a low maintenance haircut. No need for shampoo, comb or brush. It always looks neat - no more "pillow hair" in the morning. It takes less time to get ready for work with a buzz.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cut, highlights. shampoo, blow out (don't ask) it's priceless!
Ok hold on to your hats!
Cut $120.00 tip $30.00
Highlights $150.00 tip $30.00
Shampoo $0 tip $12.00
Blow out $40.00 tip $15.00

It's NY and natural beauty has a price tag

[COLOR="Blue" Meanwhile I have been doing this since my last post, as I said before...beauty has a price tag![/COLOR]
Non Formaldehyde Brazilian Hair Straightening Treatment

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Guys -

Just checking in to see how much you pay for a decent haircut? I am paying sixty bucks. I am happy with how it looks so I don't mind paying that. Does anyone here get an awesome haircut for less than that? In Boston I payed double that on Newbury Street but the way my hair is cut now I like better. I would appreciate your thoughts.

$60 sounds about right here in los angeles area (before tip). i found a woman who does a great job but i swear she makes SNL's Debbie Downer seem like Pollyanna. When she's finished with me I've got a great haircut, but feel
like I need two hours of therapy to recover from her endless depressing rants,
which, for the most part, are all true, which makes it all the worse.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was living in Michigan I used to go to Ken Paves Salon as it's right by where I grew up (yeah, that guy who hangs around Jessica Simpson)...and I loved going there...went since they opened. ...it was a great place to go...but I never made it out of there without spending at least $130+

...then again, I'm a girl...and I dye my hair.

Either way I wish I could still go to my hairstylist there....boo. My sister actually still goes to her when she flies back home from nyc and won't let anyone else touch her hair. I might start doing the same since I miss it.