How much foreskin do you have? (UPDATED w/ More Choices)

What is your foreskin coverage index?(Please READ post below before completing poll!)

• Total voters

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good idea to do a second poll. I'm about C 4 when soft (more or less only the rim is covered) and I was wondering whether the other C4 people had a naturally short foreskin or were loosely circumcised. I have seen men who are circumcised and who have more skin than I do - but the form is usually different - a wider opening.

Yea I thought it was important to have differentiation between cut, uncut, and restoring, since the results were getting sorta confusing.

I also have like a c-4, though in my baby book and according to my parents I was, and believe from a note I saw somewhere, that I was circumcised via like the plastibell method, so I believe this is the reason that I have a loose/partial cut, since from my research I've read that the gomco is what is mainly used to produce the ci-1 look.

Thats intersting that you've seen guys who were cut with more skin, I guess there doctors just did a slight trim job, or maybe there is some specific method that leaves a really loose/partial look, and the doctors can say that they circumcised the kid to make the parents happy, by just removing the overhang,

this is the way that circumcisions started out back in the greek days, but it became a much fuller procedure once circumcised guys started restoring to be able to participate in sports nude, etc, so thats where the complete ci-1 procedure came from...Though I have heard that a few ci-1 guys have been able to restore but its really hard to get the process started..

As a teenager I had never seen another short foreskin (all those I saw under the shower were in the C7 to C9 range) and I thought I was a freak. It was only when I did my military service and saw a big percentage of males of my age under the shower that I realised that it is not that uncommon.

I agree I still sorta feel like a freak at times, I haven't yet seen another one like mine. I just recently saw my first uncut cocks in April, though I haven't ever touched one yet...Have you ever thought about a re-circ to make your cut tighter? Just curious...because I floated the idea very loosely at one point...but now I think Im just happy with what I have, I mean I like the ci-1 look but i don't want to loose any more sensitivity, and would be scared for a doctor to go down there with scapels/claps/etc and I don't know if they use the gomco on adults. Part of the reason I thought about it was because one of my boyfriends didn't like it, but I wouldn't ever be able to do something like that for someone else, which is good since a few months after he mentioned it we slit for other reasons, and I think he possibly could of just been jealous since he has a tight cut from what I can remember anyways as that was several years ago...

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fascinated that uncut guys are coming up mainly in the 8, 9, 10 categories (something like 2/3rds of uncut guys). This means that the foreskin on the average uncut cock doesn't fully retract on erection.

Yeah I'm surprised I am in a less foreskin category for an uncut guy at CI-7. It's not tight at all but will easily stay back when erect once I pull it back.

Thanks again Matt for posting the poll. There are clearly two asymmetric distributions here with some degree of overlap. The data for restorers won't mean much because there are so few, it will depend what value they started from and how far along they are too. I've done some stats but not much - maybe I'll look into what can be done with the data. Surely we have a statistician on here somewhere though?

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Have you ever thought about a re-circ to make your cut tighter? Just curious...because I floated the idea very loosely at one point...but now I think Im just happy with what I have, I mean I like the ci-1 look but i don't want to loose any more sensitivity, and would be scared for a doctor to go down there with scapels/claps/etc and I don't know if they use the gomco on adults. Part of the reason I thought about it was because one of my boyfriends didn't like it, but I wouldn't ever be able to do something like that for someone else, which is good since a few months after he mentioned it we slit for other reasons, and I think he possibly could of just been jealous since he has a tight cut from what I can remember anyways as that was several years ago...

I was never circumcised and always wanted more foreskin, not less, if just to be like most other men. In fact a short foreskin still does the job that a foreskin is meant to do, except perhaps keeping the glans moist, though this too varies even with longer foreskins, and depends on how tight or loose it is. Mine is short and loose, which I think is a rather infrequent combination.

mda271

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Circumcised CI-2 but was cut very loosely... Been thinking about restoring for sometime now and have been tapping every know and then...

If there are any other UK fella's here who have been restoring, get in touch love to know more - thinking about getting either the TLC Tugger or DTR...

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Fascinated that uncut guys are coming up mainly in the 8, 9, 10 categories (something like 2/3rds of uncut guys). This means that the foreskin on the average uncut cock doesn't fully retract on erection.

I disagree. I'd classify myself a CI-7 flaccid and a CI-9 erect but that doesn't mean that my foreskin doesn't fully retract when erect. It just isn't short/tight enough to do that automatically. It can be pulled back quite happily, without any discomfort.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I said much the same thing. I wonder whether cut guys don't always realise that most of us uncut guys just pull it back when hard and look just as if we're cut (apart from the scarring and abrupt colour change that some cut guys have of course).

Reactions: bmxbandit

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Circumcised at birth. I started restoring several years ago, probably around 2002 at CI-2. Didn't like the tape methods. Lots of starting and stopping. I used a Pud Tugger for about 3 months in 2005, but again an issue with the tape. I started in April 2008 using the DTR consistently wearing 6 to 8 hours a day now have CI-5, goal is CI-8, CI-9.